Ray Donovan; new series on showtime

Katie Holmes in braces looks weird, but glad she is finally getting around to fixing that grill.

This was a great episode and the preview for the rest of the season looks dope.

Last edited:
Abby is annoying and I don't blame Ray for not wanting to be with her, but I'm shocked he isn't around the kids more.

When Bunchy has that big woman pumping out breast milk :rofl:

Ray had to basically sell himself for Terry :smoking

Mickey basically killing that judge, he is on a tear this season!!

Abby doesn't have a man in the house anymore, "Dog" ran away :lol:

That conversation between Ray and Terry in iso. Feels. :frown:

Mickey reminds me of Frank from Shameless, stays doing his kids dirty :lol: Nothing about his actions surprises me anymore.

Last edited:
Mickey handled that judge with ease.  Mickey in his mid 70s still putting in work

That conversation between Ray and Terry in iso. Feels. :frown:

Mickey reminds me of Frank from Shameless, stays doing his kids dirty :lol: Nothing about his actions surprises me anymore.
That's exactly what it feels like.

On some if there was a prequel series set in Boston that's what it'd be, Shameless.

Lip = Ray

Frank = Mickey

:lol:

i like the fact that you can tell ray still respects mickey. he had the decency to call him and let him know he got him out.. but mickey taking the credit for "working with ray the whole day" to get terry out had me dyin 
laugh.gif

mickey, to ray, is ******* everything up. but mickey was just doing everything in his power, using all his resources (just like ray was) to get terry out. his approach just messes everything up, but the intent is there

what everyone on that show needs to understand is that ray has been doing this for a living. just trust him, thats all you need to do

im really intrigued at the conflict between katie holmes and her dad that's going to ensue though.. especially seeing her talking to ray, worried about what her dad was going to do to her (in next week's preview). i can understand why they gave her the braces now — to give her some kind of inferiority, to remind us that she's still her dad's daughter. did that make sense?

^Well lets not pretend Ray had some genius way to get Mickey out due to his experience.

Son's best idea was the same as Mickey's, bribe the judge. Didn't work. Next was blackmail his old FBI connect (Mickey killed the judge by then but who knows if that would've work given that guys' FBI rank now). He had to sell himself to another billionaire to get what he wanted.

To me it showed how much he loved Terry and how desperate he was given the past 2 days he's been seeing his dead sister everywhere he goes.

Probably won't repeat itself writing wise but once this priest starts messing with Bunchy I can see Ray easily being willing to kill another man of the cloth again :lol:

Last edited:
He better had lol. How you gon let some dudes come in YOUR house uninvited, smash in your parents bed, then kick your ***.... In ya own sh**!!!.. Hopefully we get thug Conner from this point on

- conner is most def ray's son [i wonder if ray's infamous baseball bat will make a return this season?]

- i'm really not trusting or fully understanding what the finney family is into?

- abby is still as annoying as ever.

-this show always does an amazing job of tying up loose ends, like the part at the beginning about the cereal, & then ray goes home & sees the cereal, btw ..watching ray do the most normal things is quite fascinating, him washing dishes was hilarious.

Episode 4 was meh. Since I wasn't paying much attention to Abby in boston, was that just an old friend she was catching up with besides her brother??

Episode 4 was meh. Since I wasn't paying much attention to Abby in boston, was that just an old friend she was catching up with besides her brother??
She said she lost her virginity to the guy in the wheel chair during the episode.

These past episodes were great, not sure what they are going for by sending Abbey (worthless character) to Boston.

Curious to see what type of stuff the father and daughter are going to do to each other it seems like they are going to have a big conflict and Ray will be in the middle.

I was referring to the chick and the daughter she was chilling with. I caught her brother and the ex lover. Just not sure who the woman friend was and her daughter. If just her old friend then I got it. If family or something else, no idea.

Back
Top Bottom