Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Keyshia gave a dj friend of mine crabs....

its all good tho

laugh.gif

Damn, who doesn't have a keyshia cole story
roll.gif
. Whatsnext, she bopped off e-40 in public restroom with ray-j in the next stall.

i don't know whats goin on with all this and that in here....

but I'm still pretty good friends with Ray J, known him since he was not even driving yet easily....
I didn't know he hung with my dude Pac like that, but a lotta cats did. Pac was one of the coolest artists I ever met/known and worked with.

from the nightclub stories I have to the plane trips with him acting outta his mind, but sooo damn cool to me or homey's not even put on yet.
but anyways.
when I hired faith to vocal coach a new female group I had, I also had her write a few songs for them..... the group was called "THA TRUTH" they wasoutta houston.
anyways, long story short, I dropped Faith off a few times at the peninsula hotel in beverly hills around 11pm or so 2wice in a week. they wasn't there totalk about hair products.

and she was singing on the song "wonder why they call you a b _ _ _ _" but sean aka puffy denied the artist clearance. even Faiths homey's waslike are you crazy?
so they used someone else.

on the whole other side. first time, I hung out with BIG, he bought me dinner at the studio and listened to my entire plan for this AMERICAN PIMP soundtracc Iwas doing with DRE.
we hung out a few times with cease, etc. I couldn't believe how cool he was too. I had met him before, because I was part of the rocafella deal at mylabel at the time and Jigga was a heavy fan and homey of BIG's way early. but I had met him thru my boy Fredro from ONYX officially cuz he brought me tothe studio where BIG was finishing LIFE AFTER DEATH. we hung out a few times and then 2 weeks later, I was there the night he was shot on fairfax andwilshire....
crazy, crazy.

I remember, the guys who did that actual official documentary on them 2 used to hit me up all the time, he wrote for the LA weekly and LA times, but I used towork for SUGE and I wasn't getting involved with none of that, I didn't even officially know what happened, I just know what I heard on the streets.

but if I were to guess, yes Pac smashed in his telly and Faith wanted it to happen.

eek.gif

Someone will die because of the revelations of Ben Baller.

*edit* Homie, you NEED to write a book. Seems like you have some interesting stories from all the years in the entertainment biz.

You know, cats always say how much nonsense Pac used to talk and how he was full of @$!*, but as years have went by, it has all been confirmed. Let it beknown and let it be said, 2pac the realest rapper and realest person to ever come out the hood, forget the rest. R.I.P "I bring it real be alegend/breathing or dead/"

I dont know guys. Someone has to confirm the Keyshia Cole situation. I know she use to hang out with Pac and the crew but thats it.

Keyshia smashed the whole crew now?

From what I was told, her older brother Sean (Nutt-so) was cool with Pac and that's how she knew 'em...

Granted, I don't know the girl from a can of paint - whatever she did in the past is whatever she did, but y'all reachin' like a mutha %$%*...

Just turnin' speculation into fact by backin' it up with rumors and hearsay.
eyes.gif

EDIT:

Obviously shortie got some family issues, but how likely is it that you would **** your lil sister out?

http://www.myspace.com/officialnuttso

Keyshia...

I wouldn't care if you were a prostitute and that you hit every man that you ever knew, see it wouldn't make a difference if that was way before me andyou girl.

Had to steal a stolen hook for that one...

Alot of yall n....s sound real Miss Info/Wendy Williams +%+*# just spreading mad gossip. Coming for Keyshia's background thats not unfathomable that shemight have been a jump but i always believe if you weren't present don't speak on it, some men gossip as much as females do... not disclaiming shewasn't getting poked out because im sure she was but just leave it at that.. dudes adding their lil twist and sh..
laugh.gif

I speaking on what I think and see of her.

The B looks like a straight up hoodrat...if you couldn't tell then whatever.

And, at the time she was chilling with them 2Pac was at the height of his career so what ya'll think he trying to show her how to do her school work...hellno.

Dudes probably had sessions going on man. Get that **** a little liquored up have have her take a couple pulls off the blunts and god knows what else they wasgiving that B and boom next thing you know it's one after the other chew-chew. Trust me I seen this happen a couple of times.

And yes, Starvin Harlem speaks the truth about 14 and up, sometimes dudes go lower, being good in the hood…that's the absolute truth. I seen it happen ohso many times especially when they get a youngy a little twisted it's a shame, but most of the dudes around my way have/still/will do it.

Most of them are in and out of jail all the time, home one summer upstate the next. They have no ambition to make good for themselves just come home prey onthe young get them pregnant and they back in jail, and shorty out on the street pregnant.

It's a harsh reality, but it's the truth...anytime I see dudes about to do some crap like that with a underage girl, or any chick period, I get lostquick fast because when I was young this cat Angel did like 4-5 years I think for being involved and all the other dudes bounced out the neighborhood andshorty parents wanted justice and he took the fall.

And yes, he said it is true what they say about rapists in jail because he said he had it hard (NH).

Yo Keyshia Cole was a grouphome chick...nuff said.

It's not gossip I'm just speaking on other chick's I knew that came up/are in the same situation she was, and it's always the same thing.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Alot of yall n....s sound real Miss Info/Wendy Williams +%+*# just spreading mad gossip. Coming for Keyshia's background thats not unfathomable that she might have been a jump but i always believe if you weren't present don't speak on it, some men gossip as much as females do... not disclaiming she wasn't getting poked out because im sure she was but just leave it at that.. dudes adding their lil twist and sh..
laugh.gif
word

an smh ive said it before, I know im not the only person who would read a Ben Baller autobiography on here
laugh.gif

son got stories for days.

A lot of people are afraid to entertain the thought . . . But let it have been Brittany or Lindsay Lohan they would all believe it . . . Homegirl was wildinout as a child . . . You ever hear what she said on her show, she's like "the guys in the neiborhood used to pay me like 100 dollas to sing theirfavorite songs" she's talkin about the hustlers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you kidding me, I'm gonna pay you 100 dollas to sing someone elses song??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thisis out of her own mouth, when I heard her say that I was like "Yep, she was a H" . . .

Yall know how dudes are in the hood, age aint nuthin but a #, don't get online and try to front like dudes in ya hood don't be gettin them young . . .They do that #%@$ everywhere, the girl that lived next to my ex in Brooklyn was a prosititute, she was no older than 15 . . . And someone in her fam put her onthe strip, that #%@$ isn't far fetched . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Keyshia's "brother" or whatever was the wone who brought her toPac and them . . . Lets be realistic, this #%@$ happens EVERYday . . .

you make a very valid point Starvin...........

hell chicks think they grown at 14/15. never want the dudes in they grade.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

A lot of people are afraid to entertain the thought . . . But let it have been Brittany or Lindsay Lohan they would all believe it . . . Homegirl was wildin out as a child . . . You ever hear what she said on her show, she's like "the guys in the neiborhood used to pay me like 100 dollas to sing their favorite songs" she's talkin about the hustlers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is out of her own mouth, when I heard her say that I was like "Yep, she was a H" . . .

Yall know how dudes are in the hood, age aint nuthin but a #, don't get online and try to front like dudes in ya hood don't be gettin them young . . . They do that #%@$ everywhere, the girl that lived next to my ex in Brooklyn was a prosititute, she was no older than 15 . . . And someone in her fam put her on the strip, that #%@$ isn't far fetched . . . I wouldn't be surprised if Keyshia's "brother" or whatever was the wone who brought her to Pac and them . . . Lets be realistic, this #%@$ happens EVERYday . . .

Son did you miss the part where i said im not negating the fact that she was getting tossed around at a young age, im just saying alot of dudes don't need to speak more on it if they don't know the details. Ofcourse their alot of young shorties that begetting sexed out by grown men.. sh.. my mans currently hitting a 16 year old on the reg and he's 22.. i personally don't condone that but thats onhim.

"the guys in the neiborhood used to pay me like 100 dollas to sing their favorite songs" she's talkin about the hustlers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

A lot of people are afraid to entertain the thought . . . But let it have been Brittany or Lindsay Lohan they would all believe it . . . Homegirl was wildin out as a child . . . You ever hear what she said on her show, she's like "the guys in the neiborhood used to pay me like 100 dollas to sing their favorite songs" she's talkin about the hustlers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this is out of her own mouth, when I heard her say that I was like "Yep, she was a H" . . .

I used to get paid 10 just to go the corner store and play they momma's numbers - I would buy a rack a Jolly Rancher sticks (green), candy cigarettes, andstill have enough left over for the yellow plastic stopwatches e'rybody wore around they neck...

Watchu sayin'?

That's a totally different situation . . .

You ever get paid 100 dollas to sing a song someone already had on CD??

Back
Top Bottom