Ray J Interview about Pac ang Biggie vol. Pretty good read!

Originally Posted by jtraxx

Starvin Harlem, when are you going to respond to my PM, you god damn son of a @%@##?

laugh.gif

guess not...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and
eek.gif
smh.gif
if that Faith thing is true...like some in here, I always thought Pac was trying to rile BIG up and get him heated, but that's why youcan't trust most females (y'all !+$@%+ seen the fiasco that took place yesterday
laugh.gif
)...I remember shorty having a straight face looking legit whileshe denied it on VH1 Behind the Music...
smh.gif

and can we get Ben Baller in here to confirm if it's true that he led her to a telly so Pac could smash...?
nerd.gif

I'm gonna check my inbox . . . Best way to contact me for future reference is via email - NayMoneyXL@tmail. I don't get that inbox option on my SK, soI can never tell when I have a message . . .

I don't wanna change the way yall feel about the people involved . . . It may come out in a few years . . . Its old it happened 10-12 years ago . . . Idon't wanna say its not important cause to a certain degree it is.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

Its old it happened 10-12 years ago . . . I don't wanna say its not important cause to a certain degree it is.

why do I have a feeling it has to do with Suge and the rest smutting her out at Death Row...
ohwell.gif
smh.gif

I'm gonna check my inbox . . . Best way to contact me for future reference is via email - NayMoneyXL@tmail. I don't get that inbox option on my SK, so I can never tell when I have a message . . .

I don't wanna change the way yall feel about the people involved . . . It may come out in a few years . . . Its old it happened 10-12 years ago . . . I don't wanna say its not important cause to a certain degree it is.

My bad yo, I thought you were being stuck up or something
laugh.gif

Butdaaammmnnn
eek.gif
....Keyshia is 26 now, so if it was 12 yrs ago....she was14....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jtraxx

I'm gonna check my inbox . . . Best way to contact me for future reference is via email - NayMoneyXL@tmail. I don't get that inbox option on my SK, so I can never tell when I have a message . . .

I don't wanna change the way yall feel about the people involved . . . It may come out in a few years . . . Its old it happened 10-12 years ago . . . I don't wanna say its not important cause to a certain degree it is.
But daaammmnnn
eek.gif
....Keyshia is 26 now, so if it was 12 yrs ago....she was 14....
nerd.gif

ugh
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

that's more on them Death Row dudes then her then if it really went down like that
smh.gif
shorty was only 14-15 at the time

however, if it's true that she slept her way up then that gets a
smh.gif
too...

+%%$ it . . . I just thought about, who cares, we all know both Jay and Big was %!+*#+% with Foxy when she was in high school . . .

Lets just say Keyshia Cole had a similar type relationship with 2Pac, and possibly other members of his enterouge, because the Outlawz were around her same age. . . That's basically it, I hope it doesn't change your views on any of the parties involved, because in the black community pedafelia is one of thosethings that has ALWAYS happened but we always wanna say its only old sick white dudes, but that's Very far from the truth . . . Ever watch Maury??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the individual who shared with me this info is a VERY reliable source, he was also present when Suge put hands on Hurricane game the 2nd time . . .I'm a HUGE Pac fan so I told him to not get into details . . . But hey, who hasn't looked at a big butt gettin off the school bus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I live by ahigh school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that's TMI, but its real . . . +%%$ it.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Didn't Ben Baller say that he took Faith to some hotel so Pac could beat?

wasnt it the other way around? that was like 2 years since i read that.

Man you dudes is bugging if you couldn't tell Keyshia Cole was a **** just by looking at her.

Come on man, the B has gap teeth meaning she sucked a mean one.

Grew up in foster homes and was raped, abused when she was young.

Wanted to slap Jeezy when I seen that nimrod cuffing.

And to top it off she is loved/adored by AirAnt23...come on man you know that dude ain't wifing up nothing. He can see a **** from a mile away and will goto work on her
laugh.gif
. That's all homeboy goes after too
laugh.gif

Not that I wouldn't smash, but you could tell that B was a **** from the get go.

Where's Ben Baller... he needs to bring in that UPS/Fed Ex confirmation asap.

+%%$ it . . . I just thought about, who cares, we all know both Jay and Big was %!+*#+% with Foxy when she was in high school . . .

Lets just say Keyshia Cole had a similar type relationship with 2Pac, and possibly other members of his enterouge, because the Outlawz were around her same age . . . That's basically it, I hope it doesn't change your views on any of the parties involved, because in the black community pedafelia is one of those things that has ALWAYS happened but we always wanna say its only old sick white dudes, but that's Very far from the truth . . . Ever watch Maury??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the individual who shared with me this info is a VERY reliable source, he was also present when Suge put hands on Hurricane game the 2nd time . . . I'm a HUGE Pac fan so I told him to not get into details . . . But hey, who hasn't looked at a big butt gettin off the school bus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I live by a high school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Technically, isn't it "Ephebophilia"? By defintion, pedafilia = pre-pubescent...

I'd only consider someone a pedafile for knockin booots with girls under double digits (10 and under)
nerd.gif

Lets just say Keyshia Cole had a similar type relationship with 2Pac, and possibly other members of his enterouge, because the Outlawz were around her same age . . . That's basically it, I hope it doesn't change your views on any of the parties involved, because in the black community pedafelia is one of those things that has ALWAYS happened but we always wanna say its only old sick white dudes, but that's Very far from the truth . . . Ever watch Maury??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the individual who shared with me this info is a VERY reliable source, he was also present when Suge put hands on Hurricane game the 2nd time . . . I'm a HUGE Pac fan so I told him to not get into details . . . But hey, who hasn't looked at a big butt gettin off the school bus
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I live by a high school
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She's very well known out here in the bay...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never even heard that word, but you're prolly right, I never really knew the definition . . .I don't know . . . I guess. I don't thinkbangin chicks under double digits is coo in any community (or atleast it shouldn't be), but in the hood 14 is about fair game . . . Its a damn shame too .. . But its so normal to some people, its pretty sick . . . But a lot of ##@$ is $@*$@% up regardless of where you live.

Good read by Ray J. I had no idea till my girl told me this weekend that Ray J. knocked down Whitney Houston, not that Whitney is all that but she iscertainly way older than him. I just found that to be interesting seeing how she was with Bobby Brown at the time.

YO! The Keyshia thing ain't really too hard to believe. Coming from her background, looking the way she does it's pretty much a given. DF!!!

I'd still mash tho . . . Experience is the BEST teacher . . . Believe that, I'm feelin the black hair too . . . She's made it through all the#%@+**+$ and we can't always use ones past to judge them, she's doin very well now

yea i forgot where i read it but a couple years ago it came out that pac was smashin when she was 14..ithought by now it was somehwat common knwoledge..

I heard she was the chick talkin in "Let's Get Blown", and when she wouldn't let Pharrell smash, they kept her out the video.

This dude Ray J though.... I would love to be his wingman.

Funny thing. When Daz and Kurupt were feuding a couple years back Daz would constantly call Kurupt a pedo. He use to say he had a bunch of dirt on him fromwhen he was @ Tha Row smashing 14 year old girls.

Back
Top Bottom