Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

tumblr_mkwjqax0FZ1r19jnwo1_500.jpg

lulz

It's funny how dudes are so salty like they know kayne lol.... I hit it, I hit it, I put her on, I put her on on on onnnnnnnn. I really like the song now.

The best thing that will come of this is hearing cats in the streets yell out :wow:"I made your girl go 8-bit".

You already know that dudes will be getting Patrick'd all over worldstar.

Last edited:
:lol: cats kill me with the "shes pregnant" nonsense. Take these chicks off a pedastol and put your capes away.

Would never wife a chick like KK in the first place but I'll damned if I let somebody disrespect the mother of my child without saying something.

He doesn't have to clap back but he should at least address it

I'm sorry but no, no KanYe. 

SMH at letting someone disrespect the mother of your child in such a manner. Somethings have to be addressed regardless of motives. This is not acceptable. Its not like this is some random bystander. Stand by your woman man. 
whats wrong w/ playing the money card, though?

Not sure if anybody answered you already, but to me the money card is pulled when you've been embarrassed in some way and your pride has been crushed. In a way it's similar to "well at least I have a father" to somebody who doesn't have one, or "at least I have kids" to a woman who can't have kids.

:lol: cats kill me with the "shes pregnant" nonsense. Take these chicks off a pedastol and put your capes away.

Would never wife a chick like KK in the first place but I'll damned if I let somebody disrespect the mother of my child without saying something.

He doesn't have to clap back but he should at least address it

*Thats not the mother of your child*

*You have received no disrespect*

Yeezy saved a *** that's still in the act of hoeing. She's still married LOL. An before all y'all d riders come out and ask why she's a *** remember, she staged a wedding, a WEDDING, for money, so ****

Last edited:
The hate for a female in this thread is ridiculous. Yall acting like kris humphries is ya ace of something.

"THAT HUSSY FAKED A MARRIAGE AND HER WEDDING WAS A PUBLICITY STUNT"

Sheesh. Get some relaxed fit panties next time so they won't be up in a bunch.

Last edited:
song is a banger. Ray-J back pedaling got me mad but its whatever. I'm glad that everyone is attaching this to the drama queen and the trash that is Kim.

best part is when it go like " i put her on i put her on on on/i put that girl on/ i put her on"

Back
Top Bottom