Ray J need some attention Vol. I hit it first

:lol: @ "batman with prep time."

That needs to be a meme if it isn't yet. And that thread is pretty entertaining.

she still got money's ring..give it back
laugh.gif
And then people call you a punk if you give a broad dat Lil Reese treatment...
laugh.gif
@ "batman with prep time."

That needs to be a meme if it isn't yet.
Werd 
roll.gif

I wonder what her kid is going to think when they hear this, can't deny the song fire but it's about your mother. Song is straight fire, Kanye should appreciate hits when he hear them.

I hit it first > all yeezy albums / batman with prep time
"My girl a superstar all from a home movie"
Ye one line>a bish still singing about his ex>ryu prep time for akuma, lol
Never knew ray j had so many Stan's
If ye is content with her....let that man live, never see why dudes get so hyped about what the next man does/loves
Ray h in my book stays taking l's, especially after soft shoeing and back paddling after the loso,"money time incident"
And ye been lost after mom died, miss the old yeezy, that's why I listen to the old albums

Last edited:
I hit it first > all yeezy albums / batman with prep time
"My girl a superstar all from a home movie"
Ye one line>a bish still singing about his ex>ryu prep time for akuma, lol
Never knew ray j had so many Stan's
If ye is content with her....let that man live, never see why dudes get so hyped about what the next man does/loves
Ray h in my book stays taking l's, especially after soft shoeing and back paddling after the loso,"money time incident"
And ye been lost after mom died, miss the old yeezy, that's why I listen to the old albums

I don't see any Ray J Stan's (I see a lot of sarcasm), but you sound like a Stan. All respect to Yeezus, but he impregnated a woman famous for a sex tape. He's worth millions. If he's upset, he can cry in his bags of money. You know how many people would kill for HIS problems instead of the ones they currently have.

Oh, and the song is a banger. I'm about to play this three more times. :pimp:

Last edited:
I don't see any Ray J Stan's (I see a lot of sarcasm), but you sound like a Stan. All respect to Yeezus, but he impregnated a woman famous for a sex tape. He's worth millions. If he's upset, he can cry in his bags of money. You know how many people would kill for HIS problems instead of the ones they currently have.

Repped

How do u see a Stan and didnt even finish my quote bish
Reading is fundamental...
And bumping a song from a dude playing the piano singing "one wish" in all white
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=BZUZ61LchxE&desktop_uri=/watch?v=BZUZ61LchxE
It's okay Frankie, keep bumping the bish ninja anthem of the year
Not eem mad nor jimmies rustled
But you will rebuttal that I am, blah,blah,blah
I know how nt works

Back
Top Bottom