Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

dre you insulted me and i went crazy and now you want to make peace. well then next time make your statements without calling ppl names like we are in highschool. i said what i said because you challenged me and tried to embrass me in front of everyone by saying i have zero CF knowledge. well i do have some knowledge and i brought the tapes to prove my point. Next time you should think before you speak as far as this thread goes I AM OUT. you guys can talk trash about me and USC all you want now. I know that the videos hurt you fools and your little Anti-USC arguements its cool no problem i understand. I see this thread is for ppl in the southeast and midwest so i will be on my way and when the dust settles we will see who is on top.

Quote:
Any other Big Ten fans upset about this whole Big Ten Network BS?
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

Sean Spence reportedly locked in as well...

Randy straight cleanin' up them Northwestern Bull boys man...

You know what.......

This is great.....now everybody's gonna want to committ early to make sure there's a scholly left for them. :lol:
laugh.gif

Dudes committing in July cause they know come February there might not be a scholly left for them.

Miami Northwestern on lock.

I'm not sure whether or not illinois will be on national TV and I'm pretty sure Northwestern won't be on TV so it looks like at the very worst for me I'll have to go to a sports bar in downtown Ann Arbor to catch those games.

Where the BTN really sucks is for the older generations. I know my parents probably won't go to a bar to watch those two games, but I can guarantee you if they were on ESPN+ they'd be on in our house. The $1.10 or whatever its going to cost is nothing (assuming that Comcast even jumps on board :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
dre you insulted me and i went crazy and now you want to make peace. well then next time make your statements without calling ppl names like we are in highschool. i said what i said because you challenged me and tried to embrass me in front of everyone by saying i have zero CF knowledge. well i do have some knowledge and i brought the tapes to prove my point. Next time you should think before you speak as far as this thread goes I AM OUT. you guys can talk trash about me and USC all you want now. I know that the videos hurt you fools and your little Anti-USC arguements its cool no problem i understand. I see this thread is for ppl in the southeast and midwest so i will be on my way and when the dust settles we will see who is on top.

#1. I never said that I was making peace, I'm just not gonna argue no more.

#2. Stop getting all butt hurt over what people say on the internet.

#3. You tapes proved nothing to me. Only that you know how to search on Youtube. Also, I was never Anti-USC

lowslows & Dade B0y

Quote:
Dre' ......Forston just committed

Quote:
Sean Spence reportedly locked in as well...

Randy straight cleanin' up them Northwestern Bull boys man...
TEAMYANKEES

Here you go Big Ten fans. A guy on GoBlueWolverine is leading the charge in regards to the Big Ten Network. Here is what he has to say.

IMPORTANT COMCAST INFORMATION - READ!!!

VERY IMPOTANT INFORMATION FOR COMCAST CUSTOMERS - REGARDING THE BIG 10 NETWORK & ESPNU CHANNELS

I just received a call back from a lady from Comcast this morning - in direct response to an email I sent just yesterday via their website. It certainly appears that there is a groundswell of demand for the Big Ten Network from around the country. I was told very specifically - that there would be far greater pressure if there were even more folks contacting Comcast with this similar request for adding the Big Ten Network (as well as - ESPNU). We need to share this message with other boards as well - National and other BIG TEN Scout Boards ASAP and ask for everyone to click that link to send a message. (Would love to get this out to the competing Rivals customer base as well)

As with just about everything - the squeaky wheel does get the grease!!

So, PLEASE HELP!

This is the link to Comcast's corporate contact list. Below is what you will see when taken to that page. Go to the "FOR URGENT CUSTOMER ISSUES" paragraph click on the "Click here" link if the one below does not work directly. It will open an email window. Tell them that you will need to leave Comcast for DirecTV if they don't add the channel by Aug 15th. You will receive a follow-up call, as I did. Tell them that this is a small request to maintain you as a customer. If they truly understand the "churn" or lost customer effect (for Comcast - "small cost - big loss") then they will step up and find an equitable way to offer the channel or channels (ESPNU) in all of their markets - Usually through the optional "Sports Tier" ($5/mo in Atlanta area).

www.comcast.com/corporate...tacts.html
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Newbs,

First of I see the Avy baby :smokin
smokin.gif

Last I talked to fam he said everyone is stoaked for camp and Soup is telling them the Shotgun is gong to be in full effect and it's presence will be felt in camp.

That means a lot cause Soup dosn't BS his unit what so ever, so if Soup is talking shotgun then shotgun is gona happen.

Also it's up to one of the youngins to steep up if were going to see 4 wr sets. But I can tell the 3wr set is going to be damn near our "base" set this year.

AA is honastly no bias the best conditioned wolverine going into camp. He's won over 90% of the team runs this summer. He's alos put on some real good muscle.

And look for Gmat to have a huge year. AA has been so impressed with this kid since day 1, and with all the attention MM, and AA are going to get he's going to be 1on1 with nickle backs all year!

Quote:
AA is honastly no bias the best conditioned wolverine going into camp
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I will go with GMat if Aair16 wants Adrian as his.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

^ nah man keep it, it means more comin from you.

besides I'm to lazy to hook the avy up ne ways, lol.

I love to see the true Michigan fans on this board..we mind as well make an official Team Michigan thread :smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
Is Legget gonna get his spot snatched???
:lol:
laugh.gif

With Randy throwing out the depth chart Alligator Arm Leggett might not even be in the rotation.

1. Darnell Jenkins
2. Kayne Farquahrson
3. Sam Shields
4. Lance Leggett

i think we need someone to make a sig
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Damn!!!

NT is reppin Go Blue HARD!!! I never knew...probally cause I usaully just lurk :rofl:
roll.gif

Yeah we need a sig :smokin
smokin.gif

Back to football tho, call me crazy but I hope Oregon puts 30 on us week two so Lloyd and MD are in a postion where they have no choice but air it out early. Let Henne and crew show what they can do from the jump and force the staffs hand to come out gunnin the rest of the season...

Your guys thoughts?

I wouldn't be too suprised to see Oregeon but around 24-30 points on us, they got a mobile QB and Jon Stewart is a beast. I think our D is gonna take a few games to break in, but we will be ready when Big 10 play starts. I really want to see us air it out, if we use all our tools, we have the most explosive and unstoppable offense in the country. This isn't a team that we need to be playing field position and field goals with, so please DeBord, don't coach that way! There is no reason for us not to be averaging 30 ppg.

NT MICHIGAN SUMMITT
August 25th--Comerica Park--Yankees vs. Tigers​

Me and my wack computer skills will attempt to make a sig. I'm gone all this weekend so it'll have to wait.

However... one to college football news... Apparently RoJo isn't on the WR depth chart USC

If he's not getting PT at WR I doubt he's getting PT anywhere and might as well redshirt. Joe "McDaddy" McKinght is gonna be on KR/PR. It's a shame that his services will go unused.

^ Agree 100...except I think EVERYONE is going to be pleasntly suprised with our D. I know the we lost a lot but this year we will trully see the impact of GREAT coaching.

Year 2 under RE is going to show the most, but dont for a second under estimate what Steve can do with Line Backer units, and having our Dbacks coach come back home!!!

Matter of fact not only will you see the impact of what I feel is the best three headed deffensive caoching staff in the nation but on the o side the second year in the zone blocking scheme is going to be amazing....

(sorry started to get pumped :D
happy.gif
)

What do you guys think of this? Whipped it up in like 10 minutes, defintally up for change..kinda like a rough draft lol.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Warren

rojo is getting burn at wr in practice and is looking good. hes easily one of the fastest players on the team and it wouldnt be a surprise if you saw him getting some time at the slot this year. he wont redshirt as hes going to start off at wr and be one of the guys in running for kr duties. him, mcknight as well as carswell are looking real good as incoming freshman in practice.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Yeah I have heard that Ronald is looking real good so far. He and McKnight seem to be locks to PT this year. They are both fast as hell and playmakers. I also have heard Carswell has impressed. The WR position is deep but I think they both are gonna be put into the offense.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom