:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Lower then Low, The Scum of the Earth

Yea get the early bird plan. I got it. and speaking of that, Imma have to do my giveaway soon for some lucky NTer.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

:rofl:
roll.gif

Gunna- I just did a screen capture that I will be bringin back to this thread a few months from now.

I've got ESPN game plan the last 3 years and it's only cost me about $30 total....WHY? Because at least 2-3 weeks out of the season games that are supposed to be on fail.

I'm not sure if its my cable provider or the program it's self. But it worked out great cause every time it happens I call and pretend that the game that was lost is the whole reason I ordered the package

roll.gif
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Quote:
Gunna, does Gameplan usually pick up the regional ABC games that aren't being broadcast in your area?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
why the @#%$ is he playin here

Yo AF my bad on missing you dudes at Burn Rubber this weekend. Drop me a PM and let me know when your getting in town for App St.

AAair, are you sitting in the parents section for Penn State? I'll come up and say whats up and then head back down to the field :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

^ yes sir gotta love those 50 yard line joints
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint); DS Flint XIII sz11; DS Zoom Fligh 95 Hi wht/blk sz10.5

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

HOLD UP STOP THE PRESSES:
Quote:
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint)
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:

Yup, Terrance Kelly(from De La Salle) was killed in Richmond, right near Oakland, just a few days before he was about to drive up for fall camp And ANOTHER former Oregon commit from '05 I believe, Jurray Casey, was just sentenced to life in prison for a drive-by in Inglewood. Bad stuff. As it turns out Casey's little brother is a pretty good DT who's looking at SC, Oregon and Michigan among others . . .

:frown:
frown.gif
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Gunna-

yeah it's gray, I pm'd you
For Sale: Authentic Nike Iverson Gtown Jersey sz 48 (mint); DS Flint XIII sz11; DS Zoom Fligh 95 Hi wht/blk sz10.5

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

AF, Answer & zs05wc

Any ya'll cats gona help me get a couple pairs of Aquas when I come up for the Penn State game?

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Picture didn't work.

I'm worried about Oklahoma State, but those dudes have nothing on D. They've struggled on the road the last few years too, losing to such powers as Baylor and Houston. Do these dudes understand what it is to walk into an SEC stadium on a Saturday night?

I think they'll stay close for a while, but I still think UGA wins, 27-14 or so.

Quote:

Yes, I think Ive seen every insignificant D1 college game for the last 3 yrs :lol:
laugh.gif

U will be amazed at some of the horrible games that are shown.

I'm looking at some of these games on the schedule for the first three weeks...Army vs. Akron, Gardner-Webb vs. Ohio, Nicholls State vs. Nevada. :lol:
laugh.gif

I already get those syndicated SEC/ACC games that they show, so I'm really only after those extra ABC games and some of the west coast stuff I wouldn't normally get. Although, CSS and the few Fox College Sports channels I have pick up a lot of stuff.

Hmm Penn State is ths same day as Aqua's isn't it.
Puffer Reds is 5 miles down the highway, exit 183, they'll be gettin em for sure. They should open around 8 that morning. PSU is a 3:30 game I beleive so that leaves enough time for an hour or two nap before tailgating.
Looks like I'll be makin the early morning trip there. Gonna be hard to do with a football game friday night, but shoes and Michigan Football are my passions :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

^ UH OH! That means I'm gona have to take a trip to Yipsi...ya'll bettewr hide your keys when I come around, you know how we get down in yepsi :rofl:
roll.gif
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

5am6oody72- :smh:
smh.gif
i mean glennon isnt that great to begin w/....glennon w/ no time in the pocket gives me nightmares.

how did ike look at wr? i think that will be a good fit for him since he is fast and so tall.

Yo AAir

I stay in Kalamazoo, its off I-94 as well, an hour and a half west of AA. What I'm thinkin bout doin is goin up to AA after my game, sleep for a lil bit then head to Puffers around 5 in the morn. You gonna be in town then right? I can give you a ride for sure.
Team Wolverine
Adams-Arrington-Crable-Graham-Hart-Henne-Jamison-Kraus-Long-Manningham-Mathews-Taylor-Trent-Warren
DETROIT LIONS
Fire Millen​

^^^ DLo

I cant see how Okie St wont put at least 24 or so on the board
Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

AF check your inbox man

MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Former USC running back Emmanuel Moody said Monday he will transfer to Florida.

"I followed my heart," said Moody, the Trojans' second-leading rusher last season. "It's when you get that feeling that you know something is right and you can't really describe."

Moody ran for 459 yards and two touchdowns at USC, averaging a team-high 5.8 yards per rush last season. He said he left the program because of the depth at his position, citing a "business decision" and his need to be the featured back.

Of the Gators, Moody said, "They get their playmakers the ball."
TEAMYANKEES

Good luck to Moody. He said he wanted to be "The Man", I don't see a point in leaving one program that is stacked for another program that is stacked.

Holland appears to be headed to Florida as well, however, he wasn't granted his release.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
Good luck to Moody. He said he wanted to be "The Man", I don't see a point in leaving one program that is stacked for another program that is stacked.
roll.gif
eek.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Idiot
Quote:
Holland appears to be headed to Florida as well, however, he wasn't granted his release.
:smh:
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom