Real deep things that you've heard when others were intoxicated

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

One time me and a bunch of pals were hot-boxing, cruising around real late.
Well we ended up at a 7/11 around 4am, and we noticed early-working people already awake and getting coffee.
This triggered us to say we were in their "tomorrow" while we were still in our "today" just late at night...

...pretty much had us all concluding that we were time travelers.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bpdanasmoke.gif
That sounds like good times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

I guess i say alot while drunk cuz i always hold it in... I hate when they bring it up later and i'm like "I told u that?"
smh.gif

me too mayne....

the worse are those that are manic depressive or something...cuz when they get wasted, they get super emotional and crazy!!!

Ive had shorties tell me how much they're feelin me when they are drunk...i use that to my advantage, and I gotten the truth on other things.....ol girl onsaturday kept tellin me how much she loves me....next day she was tryin to play it off....i dropped the "drunk words are sober thoughts" line.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i was once told "you can't eat baked lays while high, it's too ironic"
laugh.gif

once when i was
pimp.gif
i came up with a theory that time travel is impossible, because even if a time machine is invented in the future, someone woulda came and told us in the past by now
eek.gif

One of my boys did the ex-girlfriend thing and just broke out too much emotion to us guys.

Another time, this thug friend got deep on religion and god. Just seemed kind of odd that he was smoking pot and drinking Jack while doing it.

once when i was
pimp.gif
i came up with a theory that time travel is impossible, because even if a time machine is invented in the future, someone woulda came and told us in the past by now
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Well we ended up at a 7/11 around 4am, and we noticed early-working people already awake and getting coffee.
This triggered us to say we were in their "tomorrow" while we were still in our "today" just late at night...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bpdanasmoke.gif

yo. never thought about that %%#$. that's actually pretty crazt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

i was once told "you can't eat baked lays while high, it's too ironic"
laugh.gif

once when i was
pimp.gif
eek.gif

YOOOOOO...BRILLIANT

I was at a backyard party in Brooklyn it's between Brownsville and Canarsie can't remember which but I was saying some melt your heart stuff to thisANTM contestant. She wasn't even bad. I'm ashamed of this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bpdanasmoke.gif
roll.gif

My friends a paramedic and last week he was drunk as hell. He went on to tell me a story where he rushed to a house for a call and a 9 year old boy was dying.He said the family was all watching him and pleading to him and the other medics to please save the child's life (apparently the child had many problemsprior to this). He told me he was so nervous and pushed to try to revive the kid. Unfortunately they weren't able to bring him back, and he felt he letdown the family. He said to this day he still can't get that scene out of his head. I was drunk too but it sobered me up quick.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

once when i was
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Some theorize you would only be able to time travel up the point the time machine was invented, so no. Although some speculate the Large Hadron Collider istrying to sabotage itself from the future.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

once when i was
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Some theorize you would only be able to time travel up the point the time machine was invented, so no. Although some speculate the Large Hadron Collider is trying to sabotage itself from the future.
I always thought of the possibility that people might just make an invention that kept us from intervening with the past so we could walk amongstsociety and not be detected.

Originally Posted by Put em up

That Rumplemint that $#** is the Devils drinks. Man so many crazy and W T F things has happen in my life bc of this drink.
laugh.gif

Lmao, that RUMPLEMINZE man. I remember my graduation night, we started drinking at about 6, swooped two bottles of Rumpleminze... Man, that %*%! had my friendand I simultaneously throwing up, right next to each other at 930 that night...I was knocked out by 10. Love that %*%! though, so smooth and 100proof.That's a wrap.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bpdanasmoke.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

pretty much 90% of deep or personal stuff is said because of alcohol. Even if someone is being honest when sober, you can't know for sure. But ifthey're drunk you know it's the truth.

Back
Top Bottom