Real Dudes Wear Women's Deodorant

Originally Posted by jdi23

I used to rock hard with that Dove cucumber or the lemon one until I found these

262bhix.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
never knew this existed, will pick this up later!

right now i use mens degree though

BAN sweet surrender ftw ...it literally could last two days and It's technically a women's deodorant ...smells like candy

BAN sweet surrender ftw ...it literally could last two days and It's technically a women's deodorant ...smells like candy

I will never understand NT's fascination with women's deodorant, sounds pretty ayo to me. 

Y'all use perfume too?

I will never understand NT's fascination with women's deodorant, sounds pretty ayo to me. 

Y'all use perfume too?

I know more then a few dudes who swear by Secret and Dove.

I just switched over from Degree spray to Old Spice Matterhorn stick...so far so good. Can't knock the women's deodorant though.

I know more then a few dudes who swear by Secret and Dove.

I just switched over from Degree spray to Old Spice Matterhorn stick...so far so good. Can't knock the women's deodorant though.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Right Guard all day...the NBA fragrance line with the orange tops
smokin.gif

this me right here the gel....stuff doesnt last all day tho by 6pm its gone if i put it on that morning and I work at a desk mostly

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Right Guard all day...the NBA fragrance line with the orange tops
smokin.gif

this me right here the gel....stuff doesnt last all day tho by 6pm its gone if i put it on that morning and I work at a desk mostly

i'm fairly certain women's deodorant is much stronger then men's as it's the only deodorant that actually works for me. secret is
pimp.gif

i'm fairly certain women's deodorant is much stronger then men's as it's the only deodorant that actually works for me. secret is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom