Real talk about Liking a girl, but smashing another...

Ok i have a scenario for NT. My friend likes this girl, but they are not together and she's mentioned that she's not looking for a man BUT is still down to mess around with him. But now she seems like she wants to have a serious relationship with him and he has been wanting that the whole time.  now a girl that he has previously smashed comes into the picture. she stops by his house to hang out and they start talking and the conversation leads to her wanting to have sex with him.  He decides to turn her down and ask her to leave.  Now idk bout you guys but i would have took advantage of the situation and smashed knowing that i didnt have a girl and what was going on.  what would NT have done?

and for the beast...

no pics cuz i dont really know any of these girls personally i have only met each of them once sorry

i say it depends if you think you will feel guilty or not after you guy get together and be a couple..that's just me though

Let me guess... The 'friend' is you.
roll.gif

Nice try...

andysleon wrote:
 Now idk bout you guys but i would have took advantage of the situation and smashed knowing that i didnt have a girl and what was going on.

But you didnt

^ People with 10 or less posts not allowed
indifferent.gif

like, omg andy, omg. that is so, like, gay of you
ok i got a chuckle out of that but seriously it aint me... My friend told me bout this this morning and i told him i just had to post it cuz it was pretty funny

AHhhhhhh i would of smashed depending on how she look.

But the reason wouldn't be cause i like another girl...

Nothing's guaranteed

^ just turned 19 in April... friend is 18... when he told me i questioned it too... but i still cant believe someone would lie bout that.  i he were to lie i think he would have said he smashed! but watever...  i figured this would be a good post for NT anyway

I just turned 19 in april... friend is 18... when he told me this morning i questioned it too... but if he were lieing i think he would have told me he smashed!.... but watever i figured it would be a good post for NT

Originally Posted by andysleon

Ok i have a scenario for NT. I like this girl, but we're not together and she's mentioned that she's not looking for a man BUT is still down to mess around with me. But now she seems like she wants to have a serious relationship with me and I had been wanting that the whole time.  now a girl that I have previously smashed comes into the picture. she stops by my house to hang out and we start talking and the conversation leads to her wanting to have sex with meI decide to turn her down and ask her to leave.  Now idk bout you guys but i should have took advantage of the situation and smashed knowing that i didnt have a girl and what was going on.  what would NT have done?

and for the beast...

no pics cuz i dont really know any of these girls personally i have only met each of them once sorry
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Let me guess... The 'friend' is you.
roll.gif

Nice try...

Every NTer in relationship problems using the ol' "a friend of mine..." tactic.

Thinking they slick.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andysleon

No dummy, you're doing it wrong. You can get away with posting their pics when you dont know them, because it wont get traced back to you.

Now, post the pics.

C'mon man you can't come up in here asking for girl advice and not post pics.. this is unacceptable!

Anyways, I would've smashed since he really isn't in a relationship yet.

if he truly wants to get thing going with the first chick, then he was smart for turning the other chick down

Back
Top Bottom