Real Talk: Anybody on NT own Uggs?

balloonoboy

Banned
I know we had this post before and there were conflicting opinions, but I don't know where that post is, so.

Any of you dudes rock Uggs? How's the fit and comfort?

I know we had this post before and there were conflicting opinions, but I don't know where that post is, so.

Any of you dudes rock Uggs? How's the fit and comfort?

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

I have a nice pair of UGG driving mocs, but I don't think that's what you mean. FWIW, they're super duper.

I have a nice pair of UGG driving mocs, but I don't think that's what you mean. FWIW, they're super duper.

#@#, cmon son the only men who should worry bout cold feet are those who r engaged, as a man your sneakers/normal boots are plenty enuff to keep your feet warm and comfy nuff said

#@#, cmon son the only men who should worry bout cold feet are those who r engaged, as a man your sneakers/normal boots are plenty enuff to keep your feet warm and comfy nuff said

So you are essentially thinking about doing it and you want someone in here to justify your wanting of some female boots? You just want a little support right? Well you ain't getting it from me. Don't buy woman's clothing. Be a damn man.

So you are essentially thinking about doing it and you want someone in here to justify your wanting of some female boots? You just want a little support right? Well you ain't getting it from me. Don't buy woman's clothing. Be a damn man.

I love my pair of
Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Im getting a pair for xmas
pimp.gif
Should go good with your

dkny-kids-coat-girls-trench-coat-2117239

Back
Top Bottom