Real talk can you be with someone with an non cureable std ?

this is not a spin off thread this chick i have been talking too for 3 months told me she has herpes.
smh I aint smash yet but she only been with 3 guys she is 22. She is a good girl going for her masters and she goes to church every week. I want to be with her i can treat her better than alot of guys but thinking about the monster is just
eyes.gif

here is a pic
205879_10150245877132101_598042100_7781842_2108656_n.jpg

LOL for the girl in that pic.....HELL NO. For me to even consider it, she has to be the baddest woman on earth.

If I found out a chick had something I would honestly stop talking to her the same day I found out. There are definitely other girls out there like you described who are clean. Just keep it moving, you'll find another one.

Can't do it.. I mean, we all have flaws, but yo...
And we all make mistakes but eh...

Cant imagine how they feel trying to hop back into the dating scene while taking Acyclovir
roll.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif

Fellas, check those medicine cabinets, i almost got caught slippin
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Nope.
I don't even date girls with more than 2 bodies.

lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
tumblr_l3kgf9768z1qc5ep4o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Nope.

Whats your body count?
under 10

AntonLaVey wrote:
megatron wrote:
Nope.

lol and you believe girls who tell you they have under 2 bodies? This is exactly how people get burned. There is no carfax, or rather vagfax out there to accurately tell you what a girl has been up to, I know many dudes that have learned this the hard way.
In high school... you know everything, everybody talks, my iphone is/was my black box.

NOPE. Can't do it.

As a person who has done extensive studies on most of these STDs I can not eff with that stuff.

I wouldn't stop talking to her. I would just make it clear that I wouldn't want to get involved romantically. I would still be her friend though... *shrugs*

No son. You aint immune.

I honestly wouldn't even risk piihb.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Nope.

Whats your body count?
under 10

AntonLaVey wrote:
megatron wrote:
Nope.

In high school... you know everything, everybody talks, my iphone is/was my black box.

lol ok? What happens after you graduate, you go back and interrogate the high school friends of every girl you meet? Anyhow yea, the real world isn't high school be careful

don't do it, my man.

But props to ol girl for letting you know...she gets a point or two for that.

Back
Top Bottom