Real talk can you be with someone with an non cureable std ?

depends on the std, and how close we were thru convos before i found out..... Aids ,hiv i wouldnt f with that at all ,,, as mentioned in one of these threads 25 % of the world has herpes, so basically 1 in every 4 posters in this thread has it(whether they know about it or not is a different story) You can kiss a girl with herpes in her mouth and you can get it.....as i said people should educate themseleves before saying stuff

Dont get me wrong , when talking to a female you want them to be clean of every possible disease, but certain std's are more common then you would think

What the hell is wrong with you? You're willing to risk your manhood and weiner being %%@@#$ up forever cause you want to simp over a super average broad. This is one of the lamest things i've ever heard. You know what, stupid is as stupid does. Smash raw.

ol girl is bad op plus you gotta give her credit for telling you she got the hairpiece before you found out the hard way. Give her a shot if you think its worth it. I mean you can mess with someone that has it with out catching it.... at least thats what i read....

laugh.gif
@ the tabs. Nice fetishes tho, good variety
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom