REAL TALK: DO HISPANIC FOLKS EVEN CARE ABOUT AFRICAN AMERICAN/ADOS/ ISSUES

Just curious
i always see folks saying we(black folk)
gotta look out for our brown brothers and sisters
but do they look out for us
serious question

I Believe your describing the “crabs in the barrel syndrome “
upload_2019-2-25_11-38-52.jpeg

This thread can be productive and helpful but NT will have this locked up in a few hours

So much jealousy and hate out here between each other. It’s a cycle. America is holding non whites down but also non whites hold each other down just as much. The cycle just repeats itself
JUST as much?

Yea aight.

No way you honestly believe that.

The power structure ALONE can't allow that to be true anyway

Can't we have this conversation AFTER we get rid of Donald Trump?
:lol: As if HE is the cause/reason for it

OR

As if HE is what is getting in the way of progress being made.

Trump doesn't have anything to do with this :lol:

JUST as much?

Yea aight.

No way you honestly believe that.

The power structure ALONE can't allow that to be true anyway

:lol: As if HE is the cause/reason for it

OR

As if HE is what is getting in the way of progress being made.

Trump doesn't have anything to do with this :lol:
Yes just as much, and that’s part of the problem. People rather point the finger instead of looking in the mirror. We all know America wants to hold non whites down. But the fighting against each other holds them down just as much. You know it’s true

What is “looking out for”?

I don’t see one race as a whole “looking out for” themselves. There’s always a divider at some point. Just some have it more split than others

that's a 2 lane street.
im speaking to u personally
i want ur honest opinion
dont hit me with all the other stuff u do to folks in threads
i ****s with u
be real with me
give me YOUR honest opinion
u dont think we(black folks) include or embrace yall???

since ur mixed u should be able to see it from both sides
give me ur honest opinion

naw, you need to talk to someone who doesn't come from a American colony (where immigration to da united states requires a hella lot more work and lobbyin groups accordingly) to get da actual diametrical side.

The divide is much more spiritual than it is physical. This was done by design. The less you are involved ancestrally, the less you can draw a connection to others who share the same hue as you.

Yes just as much, and that’s part of the problem. People rather point the finger instead of looking in the mirror. We all know America wants to hold non whites down. But the fighting against each other holds them down just as much. You know it’s true
So, an entire SYSTEM of holding down non-whites is EQUAL TO what non-whites do to eachother?

How are you even equating the two. Keyword here EQUATING. How can you say they are EQUAL.

I am not denying people are crabs in a barrel to their own but that is a result of the systematic issues that we face.

No way in the WORLD is what we do to eachother holding the SAME weight as what is done to us by the powers that be.

Come on man

Back
Top Bottom