but remember
thats the bay
in the overall scheme of things we just a region
im talking about as a whole
folks like to talk about how cali so liberal
remember only the bay and la is blue
EVERYTHING else is red
but back to topic

That’s every state. Mn is a blue state becasue we got millions in the twin cities metro area. You get out in the sticks and it’s a different world.

This is the result of a very old strategy...

Divide and conquer.

All so called people of color of the Western Hemisphere, (Black, Latin, Native), all have the same lineage when you trace history back to the ancient world. Real history, not the narrative you learn in school.

Our people suffer because of a lack of knowledge. We don’t know who we are. We have had our true history/lineage/culture stripped, and stolen for those of you in the know, and we’ve been conditioned to identify with all of these post-slave trade terms that divide us up.

Also, what about the most recently acquired White Card members?

The Italians
The Irish

Brown people are who? Indians? Brown Hispanics?
True. I’m not sure anymore what’s considered what. East Asian, middle eastern, etc don’t even consider themselves the same (shouldn’t) yetctheyre just brown?

da more da merrier.

hell im convinced da whole wall ish is a product of da bottleneck of legal immigration policy...

how you feel about immigration?
i dont care who comes in
as long as everyones background checks out
and when i say background
like(on the run or something tryna just come here to escape the law)
a police record shouldn't stop u from becoming a citizen
but if u got a few bodies then yeeeeah maybe
its whatever to me
im all for anyone tryna provide a better life for them or their fam
new beginnings/starting over all that
so i dont care
not saying america will be what they all dreamed about
but give folks a chance
i think this immigration thing
is just white folks
tryna keep a hold of having the majority
just what my brain thinks

I have noticed that conversations on this matter can get kind of testy. I am sure that there are people on this site that do not wish to see Black empowerment, unification. The reason that many dread such a conversation is because if all people of color agreed upon the cause of freedom, then white privilege would die immediately. There are more people with melanin on this planet then there are those with white skin. The ruse is in, it is a scam. It is a scam held together through the three major religions. Once this is acknowledged, then it will be on. You got a good glimpse of this when the Garveyites, Nobel Drew Ali with his moorish beliefs, and later when the Nation of Islam came on the scene. People must be drawn to Black independence spiritually first. If this does not happen, then the efforts will be futile. You have to know at your core that you are connected to something greater, instead of something lesser.

Nah, they don’t fam. But you gotta worry about the energy you put out into this world and not whether the next man or woman will reciprocate it.

I have noticed that conversations on this matter can get kind of testy. I am sure that there are people on this site that do not wish to see Black empowerment, unification. The reason that many dread such a conversation is because if all people of color agreed upon the cause of freedom, then white privilege would die immediately. There are more people with melanin on this planet then there are those with white skin. The ruse is in, it is a scam. It is a scam held together through the three major religions. Once this is acknowledged, then it will be on. You got a good glimpse of this when the Garveyites, Nobel Drew Ali with his moorish beliefs, and later when the Nation of Islam came on the scene. People must be drawn to Black independence spiritually first. If this does not happen, then the efforts will be futile. You have to know at your core that you are connected to something greater, instead of something lesser.
see but if we really being real
asian's think black folks are beneath them as well
so it aint just white folks that oppress
try being black and living in china or japan
hell be black and go live in brazil

On the surface, it feels like it's always been black & hispanic vs Asian, Arab, White. I'm assuming that's because a lot of black and hispanic come from the same place and have the most in common.

Wypipo not ****in with Asians or Arabs until black or hispanic come around, then they side with them.

Then beneath the surface you gotta lot of hispanic vs hispanic, light vs dark, country vs country.

see but if we really being real
asian's think black folks are beneath them as well
so it aint just white folks that oppress
try being black and living in china or japan
hell be black and go live in brazil
Both China and Japan are incredibly sexist, misogynist societies as well.
The beliefs in 'isms begins a slippery slide into all sorts of bigotry.
All those nations are actually doing, was to try and stay in the good graces of white supremacy. Seeing how all of it began, was to read up on how the world was being divided up among the crown, which had the backing of the church.
Jesus cosigned all of it.

Both China and Japan are incredibly sexist, misogynist societies as well.
The beliefs in 'isms begins a slippery slide into all sorts of bigotry.
All those nations are actually doing, was to try and stay in the good graces of white supremacy. Seeing how all of it began, was to read up on how the world was being divided up among the crown, which had the backing of the church.
Jesus cosigned all of it.
so u saying a black man cosigned it all :nerd:

see i get that
but when it boils down to it
yall know what i mean and what im talking about
reason why race threads get wild
is cause folks wanna come in
and start doing extra
u know exactly what i mean
but for whatever reason wanna use this
as a time to play the semantics game
never seen u mention that in any other thread
but all of sudden
NOW that term irks u
and u want more clarification
but if thats what u want cool
i get it
but keep that same energy in every thread
A better question would be tailored for specific responses. “Do they care?” I mean what are you even asking at this point. “Do _____ assist with health or police related problems” would get somewhere. Cmon man

You asking do Hispanics care about issues that black people go through?

Yes and no, I think some that are around or considered or called black care because they are affected by the same issues. They're in the same environment or treated the same. Some aren't affected at all, I'm sure they don't really care.

A better question would be tailored for specific responses. “Do they care?” I mean what are you even asking at this point. “Do they assist with health or police related problems” would get somewhere. Cmon man
its funny to me
why folks always asking to be specific
when it comes to issues dealing with the black community
when the issues are well known and discussed
almost every damn day
hell in various threads on this damn board even

so u saying a black man cosigned it all :nerd:
How do you know that the Jesus who cosigned this, was actually Black? There is so much to be said on the topic of how much of biblical musings were taken from other actual historical texts. The Jesus that is being worshiped right now, is not the Jesus that history knows. An identity was stolen.

they care about the issues cause many affect them but don’t dare call some of them black or point out their dark skin. Never understood that “im Spanish not black” line at all and it bothers me.

Back
Top Bottom