Real Talk, do you wipe your tip after you pee?

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

I always wipe the tip, this one time though I was in the bathroom in my school and this big dude next to me at the stall takes a piss, and instead of shaking dude slaps his stuff on his hand making some loud noise.
sick.gif
I was disturbed to say the least.
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I always wipe the tip, this one time though I was in the bathroom in my school and this big dude next to me at the stall takes a piss, and instead of shaking dude slaps his stuff on his hand making some loud noise.
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying
laugh.gif
sick.gif
@giving your meat dap

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

eek.gif

You guys that wipe...

Do yall sit down to piss too?

Same thing i'm wondering....yall acting like females..mite as well get rid of urinals
moral of the story....just shake

laugh.gif
Damn I thought I was the only one that did this. I love NT

I don't do it in public restrooms though.

Nah.

I just shake it and put back in my pants.

It always drips no matter how much I shake it. I can shake it like I shake my chicken in a shake&bake, but there's always drips.

Its become natural for me to just pat down my pant legs to dry the drips from my legs.

Is urine dripping a problem?

I'm serious though is something wrong with your bladder?

I thought I was the only one lol.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I hate it when I shake and think I got it all, and I put it back in and some more comes out
indifferent.gif

dude thats the worst, i hate that too
lmao. i thought i was alone. i hate that %!##.
mad.gif

laugh.gif
Even when your standing there giving it like 5+ shakes, you already know as soon as you zip up, some is gonna comes out regardless of how many times youshake
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by finnns2003

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm dying
laugh.gif
sick.gif
@giving your meat dap
laugh.gif
i think we have a new term, folks.

08=fap
09=meat dap

nerd.gif

I thought I was the only one that does this... when im in a public restroom I grab some tissue then go in the stall and im good...
pimp.gif

i started wiping because i can't take it when it drips after putting my pants back on. i can shake as many times i want and a litttle always @$%*#%$ drips.

Back
Top Bottom