Real talk, how do you say no to beer?

Trying to keep my belly top flight
laugh.gif
, but beer......man I cannot pass it up
laugh.gif
. Any advice?And people are so eager to hand them out too. "want a beer?" Nope, yea, yea I will take one.

This was my problem all summer
30t6p3b.gif

I decided to tell myself that Budweiser Select 55 tasted really good, and now I believe it, so I just make sure to keep a couple bottles of it around.

my weakness as well and since they started to drop th e"octoberfest" beers (my fav types of beers) in the last wk or to its been gave over

Originally Posted by kilojules64

30t6p3b.gif

I decided to tell myself that Budweiser Select 55 tasted really good, and now I believe it, so I just make sure to keep a couple bottles of it around.

that taste terrible and only has like 2.5 % abv you are better off drinking a better tasting budweiser which has like 160 cals and 5% abv

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

30t6p3b.gif

that taste terrible and only has like 2.5 % abv you are better off drinking a better tasting budweiser which has like 160 cals and 5% abv

Amstel Light - 95cal 5.0%abv

YupMe too. Aftr work. Ufc. Sports. out to dinner. 100+ outside. Its hard not to drink beer

its real easy when you're underage and your parents are around (and not cool with you drinking)

30t6p3b.gif

It serves my purposes just fine *shrug* I just wanted something to drink in social situations and not feel guilt. I can't chill at a bbq with a shot of vodka, so I take the shot and then chill with the bud55
laugh.gif

I literally have convinced myself that it tastes good, which is weird because before this summer I wouldn't touch any variety of budweiser
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

30t6p3b.gif

Amstel Light - 95cal 5.0%abv
Yup, although I just drink whatevers around.

Just fit it into your macros if you know what youre doing. I gotta work at gettin in enough cals now anyway so a couple hundred from beer wont be turned down if theyre free

I used to hate beer too. Then I got laid off, saw the price tag and was like......................."copped"

never have and never want to drink beer, but I drink liquor, but I haven't had any since march

"Nah, I'm good." That's usually how I do it if I really didn't want it, which is usually some really terrible beer. Otherwise, beer me!

Back
Top Bottom