Real Talk:How many people graduate college in 4 years?

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

I am about to be 22 in may and 2 years of college left...

thats what I get for %!%+!$* with community college
smh.gif

i know how u feel...CC set me back a year or 2...plus im workin fulltime!

I have some engineering major friends and they will be doing 5 years.
Its pretty common to take 5 years for that major.

"According to the latest data available from the U.S. Department of Education, 4.2 percent of college graduates from 2001 earned their bachelor'sdegrees within three years. A total of 57 percent graduated within four years, and 39 percent took more than four years to graduate."

I don't think the percentages would've changed that much from 2001.

I'm finishing in four years, but I know its tuff for a long of people out there with these crazy majors.

I will be going on my 6th year of school. I am an EE major. I can only think Uncle Sam and me switching my major like twice for that. But I do get out May ofnext year
pimp.gif

One of my roommates took an extra semester, but, outside of that, I don't know anyone who took more than four years.

very common.. dont sweat it.. im goin into my 5 year next fall.. and i gotta take 18 credit hours a semester to graduate on time.. FML..
smh.gif
.. thats what i getfor havin TOO much fun the first year and a half..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I will be going on my 6th year of school. I am an EE major. I can only think Uncle Sam and me switching my major like twice for that. But I do get out May of next year
pimp.gif
Same here....changed my major 3 times....partied like their was no tomorrow freshman year=my graduation date pushed wayyyy back.
My major is extra complicated-and I know NO ONE who graduated in my department less than 5yrs.
I am graduating in May though.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Im graduating after summer school

4 years + 1 term
same here...graduated after i finished one class in july...woulda been on time if i didn't screw up the first two years...but my other EE andCE folks that graduated with me graduated on time

Im doing it right now this is my final semester I just took 5 classes each semester butits hard as hell. I recommen to everyone try taking 1 class during thesummer and 1 during th ewinter break or 2 during the summer as it will help speed up the time you have to graduate. Good luck to eveyone

I graduated in four years, got on academic probation my freshman year (Professors in NYC have no heart, we were barely 2 weeks in school, when 9/11 happened),so dont believe the hype it can be done, just gotta get on your grind during the summer (actually PAYING for it, and take at LEAST a class during every summerperiod), It all pays off, my last semester, I didnt even have a course that took a final..........
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom