Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is
once u smash raw its gon be like bein a virgin all over again. u gon be wonderin wat the hell u was doin when u thought u was smashin before...but yea after u go raw it aint no turnin back. before i went raw i aint really have a problem wit usin rubbers other than the uncomfortable feelin of my meat bein in latex, but now that i dun went raw i cant even nut wit a condom on. smashin wit a condom on now is like jackin off to me, id rather get chewed than smash wit a glove

My dude always break it down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by vSlackin

I used a condom my first time....never went raw.

Someone tell me how different it is
once u smash raw its gon be like bein a virgin all over again. u gon be wonderin wat the hell u was doin when u thought u was smashin before...but yea after u go raw it aint no turnin back. before i went raw i aint really have a problem wit usin rubbers other than the uncomfortable feelin of my meat bein in latex, but now that i dun went raw i cant even nut wit a condom on. smashin wit a condom on now is like jackin off to me, id rather get chewed than smash wit a glove

My dude always break it down
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"

lmao @ both of these 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Son... The inner plastic of a condom feels nothing like that sweet gushy ushy your peepee loves so much that lies between a womans legs. Takes forever for me to finish in a condom... It's like
grin.gif
I hate I ever tried without it...   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i remember a couple years ago using my hands on a girl and saying to myself " i my peepee felt this without a glove i would  be done in minutes"

lmao @ both of these 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My first time was raw. Felt so grand. Bust in 45secs (If that)....The feeling is unexplainable. U appreciate each stroke more.

But I aint went raw since '08...
I stay strapped.

My first time was raw. Felt so grand. Bust in 45secs (If that)....The feeling is unexplainable. U appreciate each stroke more.

But I aint went raw since '08...
I stay strapped.

It's all a mental thing. I went raw before and used condoms plenty of times, if the box is good its good regardless.

It's all a mental thing. I went raw before and used condoms plenty of times, if the box is good its good regardless.

"Before me dig out a b-tch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know, she could be earning her man
And learning her man -- and at the same time burning her man
Now you know I ain't with that s--t, Lieutenant
Ain't no p-ssy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it "

How many time's I gotta tell ya'll 'Team Raw' n--ga's. You gone learn...OH YEAH, you gone learn ....(in my Furious Styles voice).

"Before me dig out a b-tch I have to find a contraceptive
You never know, she could be earning her man
And learning her man -- and at the same time burning her man
Now you know I ain't with that s--t, Lieutenant
Ain't no p-ssy good enough to get burnt while I'm up in it "

How many time's I gotta tell ya'll 'Team Raw' n--ga's. You gone learn...OH YEAH, you gone learn ....(in my Furious Styles voice).

Back
Top Bottom