Real talk, is there any looking back after going raw?........srs

went once without a condom...
busted in less than a minute
nerd.gif

had to drive to walgreens and get morning after pill, havent done it w/out one since

Yeah she was joking about it. Just to "see my reaction".
eyes.gif

Just be safe about sex NT. Because I learn my lesson early. Last thing I need is a kid.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by jermz101

When ya girl on the pill and you nut in her and keep going
pimp.gif
> *
Fam you aint lying here. That right there is a good feeling. 
I hate the mental struggle when you are diggin in them guts and you know you about to nut and your mind is like "PULL OUT!!!!!" but little you is like "STAY IN!!!!!" Thank God I got a strong mind.
boy yall aint never lied...but like most dudes said, i aint gon raw a random chick. it gotta be my ol lady or at least a chick that i dun known for a long time. & yea it does kinda make me slow down as far as smashin freaks cause i be wantin to feel that wet wet not no latex

I've gone raw once and it was GLORIOUS (she was waaaayyyyy tight)... but not again until I get married.
STDs and pregnancy is definitely not something I would risk.
So I use Ultra-Sensitives.
pimp.gif

And think about it:

1) nearly every girl you'll date will have had a boyfriend before you
2) there's a good chance they smashed, and on the regular
3) One of them could have cheated, again, on the regular
4) GIRLS LIE. Not all of them will always be straight up.

If you go raw... good luck, fam.

I need to clarify some things. I go raw and because of going raw I have a kid now. She's 9. I have been burnt and that was from my girl of almost 3 yrs. Never showed symptoms but when her and I broke up I gave it to my daughters mom when we tried to get back together. I have trained myself to pull out. I fap atleast twice a day. My Jimmy dont erupt until my hand is on it.

I dont like connie's. I dont think there is a going back.

Pretty much as far as Im concerned its up to her to tell me to put on a rubber. I carry em in my pocket. If she tells me to go raw then I will and I dont care what happens.

If I get an STD (O well at least I got it on with a hot broad). And I wont care and keep smashin other broads just so I can pay it forward.

Thats the whole point of an STD. Youre supposed to spread it around.

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Pretty much as far as Im concerned its up to her to tell me to put on a rubber. I carry em in my pocket. If she tells me to go raw then I will and I dont care what happens.

If I get an STD (O well at least I got it on with a hot broad).
And I wont care and keep smashin other broads just so I can pay it forward.

Cocaine's a helleva drug.....

Unfortunately for me, I know too damn much. I would literally have to be mentally ******ed not to use a condom EVERY SINGLE TIME. I know what the stats are, it's a jungle out there and it's not worth it. There are certain girls I entertained the thought (because they look clean
grin.gif
) of not using one, but my paranoia always gets mind mind back on the right track.
pimp.gif

And unwanted pregnancy is one of my biggest phobias
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Hope a lot of you don't become statistics
ohwell.gif

If I get an STD (O well at least I got it on with a hot broad). And I wont care and keep smashin other broads just so I can pay it forward.

damn bruh, i was kinda wit u til the bolded part
laugh.gif

Shut the +$@* up.
30t6p3b.gif

Gotta stay strapped in the hood. I don't think I'll ever know what raw feels like till I'm at least 40, so for now, this excited sensation ya speak of will remain an enigma.

lesson here kids why you should never go raw. too many thristy nasty cats out here.

Originally Posted by Put em up

lesson here kids why you should never go raw. too many thristy nasty cats out here.
and this is why I don't go raw. %%%+ a feeling. Dudes is dirty.

Theres going to be a lot of bad sex in your future
I converted after I broke up w/ my girl.
Needless to say, condoms be in the way.
And the thin joints are pointless, since they will rip.

safety first i get that, but i mean honesty i cant bust a nut with a condom on. matter fact because i was using condoms since i lost my virginity it too a minute for me to come for the first time, raw of course

i lost my virginity going in raw. i had to use a condom the other month & it was the worst thing ever.. i couldn't feel anything so i go limp
30t6p3b.gif
.. feels bad man.

edit: any recommendations on condoms to use? i already use trojan extra thin & they don't help.

Back
Top Bottom