Real Talk Post: Does anyone here have lots of anger towards women due to past issues? Vol. Guards up

Let go of the hate, it's not good for you. Just accept that they are indeed phony, and proceed with caution.

I've been a chubby dude all my life so I got no love from the ladies.
I had no confidence, no game, no nothing.
This summer I adopted Patrice Oneal's advice on women.
I love women, but I have extreme disgust towards their phoniness.

patrice speaks the truth man. :smokin

bishs gonna bish :smh:

Like I am watching Jersey Shore. Snookie was dancing on a damn stage with her private parts showing and she has the nerve to wonder why the dude she is with was embarrassed by her actions and walked out. Like how can you be that dumb.

because for the one dude that gets embarrassed there's 10+ amping her on and seeing nothing wrong with it.

Men give women the idea that its ok by their actions.

If men held women to a higher standard then the majority wouldne act the way they do.

Dudes being thirsty for some P is whats ruining women.

^ And yea when dudes (like myself) aren't impressed with their shennanigans then I am viewed as having a problem.

Example, getting sent naked pics. I rarely ever respond to them the way that they would want me to respond. Most of the time I just outright ignore them. I mean I don't ask for them, you know grirls just naturally send them.

Had one girl say, "What is wrong with you." Because I didn't respond to her picture mail.

Girls are dumb man. Seriously. Even the smart ones.

^ And yea when dudes (like myself) aren't impressed with their shennanigans then I am viewed as having a problem.
Example, getting sent naked pics. I rarely ever respond to them the way that they would want me to respond. Most of the time I just outright ignore them. I mean I don't ask for them, you know grirls just naturally send them.
Had one girl say, "What is wrong with you." Because I didn't respond to her picture mail.
Girls are dumb man. Seriously. Even the smart ones.

because the dudes she sent them before to ( no disrespect if thats your lady) amp her up with the comments.

i learned how to react / treat women because of my father, hes not thirsty and doesnt stand for shenanigans when it comes to women, he keep its a buck and tells them out it is.

prob is majority of these simps dont have the male figure in their life, so they go off the thirst.

there's a difference of giving a compliment and just flat out sounding :x

Sounds like something a hurt woman, or white knight would say if you disagree with them.

Cause if you don't like women you automatically like men right ?

hes a troll, pay him no mind, i think he did a small little bid thats why hes bringing up men.

because for the one dude that gets embarrassed there's 10+ amping her on and seeing nothing wrong with it.
If men held women to a higher standard then the majority wouldne act the way they do.

Man you ain't never lied about that one, i swear these type of dudes must work at Texaco or somewhere the way they be gassin these women up....

@MMG, I would never "wife" (hate that word) a female that voluntarily sent me nekkid pictures of herself. You do that and I view you as an idiot. I can't be with a woman if I don't respect her mind.

I'll put it this way.

I recently saw a girl who I was involved with for a few years, on and off mind you, get the **** beat out of her for talking reckless to a friend of mine (female, no non-platonic relations EVER) because the friend of mine got tired of her always making a scene when she gets drunk. I mean, literally EVERYTIME this girl sees me out, she waits until she's good and PLASTERED and then tries to either have some kind of life changing discussion with me or tries to put her hands on me IN PUBLIC.

Finally, another female got tired of seeing her make females look stupid.

Sidenote: I noticed that that's a pretty big thing with black women. There's a lot more smart black women out there than you'd think. This coming from someone who isn't black. And this is like the 5th different woman I know say, "if she doesn't stop acting like such a dumb h*e and making us all look stupid, I'm gonna bap her". This particular person wasn't joking.

But moral of the story... yeah I don't trust women nearly as much anymore. The girl acting out? She was a solid 8-8.5. Smart, funny, just generally great to be around. But she had some SERIOUS emotional issues that didn't come out until later in the game and her alcohol abuse didn't help AT ALL.

@MMG, I would never "wife" (hate that word) a female that voluntarily sent me nekkid pictures of herself. You do that and I view you as an idiot. I can't be with a woman if I don't respect her mind.

:lol: :lol: i didnt know if you "saved" her :lol:

I
Sidenote: I noticed that that's a pretty big thing with black women. There's a lot more smart black women out there than you'd think. This coming from someone who isn't black. And this is like the 5th different woman I know say, "if she doesn't stop acting like such a dumb h*e and making us all look stupid, I'm gonna bap her". This particular person wasn't joking.
The smart ones are STILL women. Laws of logic isn't something that they are capable of following.

after my ex did what she did i have changed my stance on them. I wouldnt say I have anger towards all but after trusting the last one so much and getting back stabbed my guard is definitely up right away now days....

hes a troll, pay him no mind, i think he did a small little bid thats why hes bringing up men.
I'm not taking his little outburst to heart personally.

I've just seen so many of the same ******ed answers posed back to somebody who ask a question regaurding something negative about females.

I know there are people who really think like that with this a backwards way of thinking.

lol sort of know that feel

not hate towards women but just realization that i should approach things differently

yes, i am kind of like you and dont understand why there arent many girls that are attracted to the real me, but just deal with it

girls tend to want something already made....they dont go for something that has potential....they dont have time to see this....guys flocking made em lazy and spoiled....so you better be ready, attractable, marketable from the get go whether you like it or not.

This is true, men let that cat be the end all be all therefore it gives women the power.
Especially increased with social networking, you could be a real dude out here making moves for yourself and not standing for that female ********.
But there is 50 ****** who are ready and willing to feed any chick ego so your really the odd man out.
****** fail to realize women are just as and most times even more horny then they are, just better at hiding it.
When you separate your feelings and expectations from this, **** is comical really.
The things a good looking female can get away with in today's world is mind blowing.
At the same time, there is a lot of generalizing going on both ways.
Some of yall gotta look at the quality of women you are dealing with, a woman will always show you who she really is just gotta have your eyes open.
A lot of yall are expecting harlots to be queens and the **** don't work like that.
Just as we are here talking about how most women aint ****, they are saying the same thing about us.
What it really comes down to is being selective and making sure you with an A1 female who is on similar vibes with you.
If you truly believe that all women are ego maniacal, attention seeking, no logic having concubines, that's what you'll get.
As many airhead ******* as there are out here, there are also renaissance women as well, you just have to be on the same wavelength to attract them.

Last edited:
i always said that and now I have one....just gotta raise her right and keep it real with her about situations when she get older...if that don't work then i'll be an old man with high blood pressure issues 
I don't have faith in that. I know daughters with stand up fathers that still fall victim to "game." And are made to look like fools. Nothing is full proof man. You can do your best at home but the chance of her being a ho will always come out if it is meant to come out.

I just don't get their reasoning. They complain about how their ex mistreated them or how all guys are jackasses. Then you have dudes who would be willing to do anything for them and they don't even get the time of day. SMFH 
mean.gif
 And they wonder why they keep getting hurt. 

To keep my head up and going, I just try and work hard in school so I can get paid. "Put money over B's but we still underdogs"

What do you mean?

I used to get frustrated trying figure out why some women do the things they do. I won't go into any details but many of the women I've dealt with were just terrible decision makers. This had nothing to do with their academic standing. They were just dumb when it came to the romantic aspect of their lives. All the cliches are in this thread and on this forum so I won't reiterate them. I don't have any bitterness towards women I just know now that logic doesn't come into play most of the time. I've changed my approach to relationships and it's helped a lot.

I just don't get their reasoning. They complain about how their ex mistreated them or how all guys are jackasses. Then you have dudes who would be willing to do anything for them and they don't even get the time of day. SMFH :smh:  And they wonder why they keep getting hurt. 

To keep my head up and going, I just try and work hard in school so I can get paid. "Put money over B's but we still underdogs"
spot on, chap

Back
Top Bottom