Real Talk Post: Does anyone here have lots of anger towards women due to past issues? Vol. Guards up

NT aka the he man woman hater club lol..I'm part of it myself..but I read somethin like I got my boys...man that ish dead cuz i said the same thing...i wasted countless nights smoking tree listening to mob this mob that w/out seeing any action..now I'm 22 just now learning the basics of the game..long story short we need women..there might be grimy women out there. but then there are innocent lookin nice yet grimy cats out there like me that just want to slay n.keep it rolling

What the hell are you talking about? What does an *** in my avy have to do with anything I said. That's that **** right there. >D
Try again and this time come with an intelligent rebuttal.

it seems like you say things about trying to find a level headed woman.... buuuuuuuuuut then again you have a phat booty in your avy.

Just seems kinda funny to me; but you ready to jump froggy like I insulted your mama :lol: Calm down Tito

it seems like you say things about trying to find a level headed woman.... buuuuuuuuuut then again you have a phat booty in your avy.

Just seems kinda funny to me; but you ready to jump froggy like I insulted your mama :lol: Calm down Tito

Soooo because I have cheeks in my avy, that totally negates the fact that I expect to find a level headed woman? Like how does that make any sense to you?. Guess I should place Michelle Obama in my avy and maybe that would dictate the qualities I'm looking for in a woman >D The qualities that I look for in a partner has zero to do with the fact that I appreciate a nice set of cheeks in my avy.

Last edited:
Just seems kinda funny to me; but you ready to jump froggy like I insulted your mama
laugh.gif
Calm down Tito
So...what you're saying is that level headed women can't have a "phat booty"?

I just don't like the hypocritical thinking of a female
You can't be fake and be real at the same time

Its because you keep trying to fit square pegs in round holes.

Stop messing with people who ain't cooperating OR put your foot down. 

Either find someone who was trained to like you or be come the person she was trained to respect.

And I say "trained" in the sense that we are all socialized to one degree or another with particular expectations from one another. 

oh and women think about sex WAY more than you do. I'm pretty sure of it sometimes. 
laugh.gif
 Shes already sized you up before you thought you did. 

Stop treating them like machines with manuals. 

Last edited:
nerd.gif
How dare you say women are trained.
*sigh*

Yeah, I stepped in it.

I mean to say that women tend to be pretty unmoving (if we're talking about personal experience and in the western world) of what their expectations are of a mate until they start to age around 30-35. 

They're fed images of what to expect and how to act to get  what they want so most times if they can't find it in someone, they're not wasting their time trying to change that. Not enough guys think with that mentality so its easy for them to waste time on something they thought was a sure thing.

From what i've seen, many aren't taught to invest in potential...but thats where how they were raised comes into play.

Nah I am with you. People are trained. But sensitive people would have said that your word choice was disresectful. I agree though. Humans need better training,

Nah I am with you. People are trained. But sensitive people would have said that your word choice was disresectful. I agree though. Humans need better training,
Not even that. Because when you say "better" then you have to get into this pissing match of what "standards" should be set...but if these were standards, there would be no game...so someone has to lose from time to time. 
laugh.gif

I say this to say...rather, there should be people who are AWARE that people are trained. Almost having a "meta" understanding of how people work, that way its easier for people to adapt.

Learning about how people have different biases and learning about the extent of my own perception and how I can be aware of the gaps in my own logic has made it possible for me to try and gain the upper hand in situations in many situations. Additionally, being able to be some what of a skeptic to pretty much every thing I do, even things I really think I support or people I align myself with, allows me to constantly try and keep myself in check. 

Its about having that willingness to be honest with yourself even when its the most uncomfortable thing to do. 

A lot of the posts in here seem to be from people who had high expectations from others or seemed to think people would follow certain formulas. More should be invested into dealing with the dynamic of relationships rather than trying to address point-issues. 

Wow I thought I was the only person that has anger towards woman. I don't know what it is, for the past few years they seem to treat me as if I did something wrong to them and now I find myself to be a little bitter towards them and really not wanting to be bother with them.

because for the one dude that gets embarrassed there's 10+ amping her on and seeing nothing wrong with it.
Men give women the idea that its ok by their actions.
If men held women to a higher standard then the majority wouldne act the way they do.
Dudes being thirsty for some P is whats ruining women.

the truth.

Wow I thought I was the only person that has anger towards woman. I don't know what it is, for the past few years they seem to treat me as if I did something wrong to them and now I find myself to be a little bitter towards them and really not wanting to be bother with them.
Elaborate. I really find this interesting.

How could you ever feel this way?

Aiight--- Lemme address everyone all at once then.

I been on this board a minute... and I do a GREAT DEAL of lurking in these kinda threads. I see a lot of things said about women... which hey, this is a male populated board so I just kinda chill. But anyways, I said that because recently, the new thing to attack in regards to women is the kinda pics we take etc. I seen FB statuses all the time like "you half naked in your profile picture but then you talk about you want a good man...." Makes sense to me, honestly. What people see is what people judge you by. That's the way of life. So when I see a guy talking about what he wants and then I look at his avy... yea, I'm sorry, but that's ironic to me. Just like if I were a girl talking about all these responsible qualities I want in a man, but my avy is a picture of a guy's bulge.... you see where I'm going with this. It was also ironic cuz you were talking about how you got a whole lotta ratchet chicks in your city so the chances of you finding a "good girl" are slim to none.... but your avy, if you don't mind me saying, is kinda ratchet itself :lol: I mean, I could see if it was like an actress or model or something like that... and a TASTEFUL display of a phat booty--- but naw... yours ain't in the least bit.

So when I judge you based on your avy, don't act surprised. That's not you, ok great! But don't act SURPRISED. Which I am kinda shocked that you are. Women constantly get judged by our pictorial representations, whether that's who we really are or not. When I do it back it's not ok? Suddenly it's WRONG to judge someone you don't know by something as insignificant as a picture?? OOOOOOOh. My bad. And I'm dumb now? OOOOOOh, ok.

and I know PLENTY phat bootied level headed women :lol: :lol: Some of my closest homegirls, actually. So that has nothing to do with it... whoever made that statement missed the point.

The reason why I said calm down, is because I didn't even go in--- I'm willing to bet if I was a guy and said the SAME thing, nobody would've noticed (where do you even think I got the whole "strong pic to avy ratio" thing from anyway??) Ya'll say that to each other all the time on here and people just kinda bypass it. As you should. This is niketalk--- we talk **** and keep it moving. I didn't post a paragraph going in. But now , according to one fellow up there, I'm "starting it" ??? :lol: :lol: If you think this is me "starting" something, you must not be familiar with my posts. It's a kinda double standard I've become used to around these parts, so when I tell you I'm chilling.... trust me, I'm chilling.

I'm going to comment just like everybody else on this board.... in a slick, sarcastic, way. Don't treat what I say different just cuz you know I'm a chick.

Elaborate. I really find this interesting.

How could you ever feel this way?
Well OK for example a few months ago there was this girl in my art class that I was interested in, we were supposed to go on a class field trip but however I showed up at the wrong place lol but anyways I had her information like e-mail and phone number ( this comes in later on in the story ) and in class I would talk to you know just small talk like hello, you are looking beautiful today, bye. So near the end of class on the last day I build enough courage to ask here out on a date but she left before I even ask her so I e-mailed her ( because my cell phone wasn't working ) no response none at all, all I really asked was hey maybe one day we can go some where and get to know each other better and she acts like I did something wrong to her.

This story pretty much sums up my experience with woman over the past few years all of them have been very similar.  Its weird because when I was younger 12-16 yrs old ( I'm 22 now) I always had good experiences with woman I had some female friends and girls who were romantically interested in me. Now I feel like they ignore me, hate me and think that I'm a creep or something and I'm not a bad person at all.

LOL I'm sorry but there's absolutely no logic in that and she's absolutely reaching. Because I can appreciate a nice set of cheeks like any other straight male, that automagically transforms my preferences for a partner into some ratchet ****. If a guy posted the same thing I'd be asking the same question, what in the hell are you talking about. Don't try and use being a woman on this board as a scapegoat.

BRB changing my avy to the virgin mary in hope that my preferences will resemble her and female members of this board won't illogically judge me based on it :stoneface:

LOL I'm sorry but there's absolutely no logic in that and she's absolutely reaching. Because I can appreciate a nice set of cheeks like any other straight male, that automagically transforms my preferences for a partner into some ratchet ****. If a guy posted the same thing I'd be asking the same question, what in the hell are you talking about. Don't try and use being a woman on this board as a scapegoat.
BRB changing my avy to the virgin mary in hope that my preferences will resemble her and female members of this board won't illogically judge me based on it :stoneface:

shes trying to imply that you surround yourself with ratchet females and are trying to turn **** in housewifes because of your avy.

Aiight--- Lemme address everyone all at once then.
I been on this board a minute... and I do a GREAT DEAL of lurking in these kinda threads. I see a lot of things said about women... which hey, this is a male populated board so I just kinda chill. But anyways, I said that because recently, the new thing to attack in regards to women is the kinda pics we take etc. I seen FB statuses all the time like "you half naked in your profile picture but then you talk about you want a good man...." Makes sense to me, honestly. What people see is what people judge you by. That's the way of life. So when I see a guy talking about what he wants and then I look at his avy... yea, I'm sorry, but that's ironic to me. Just like if I were a girl talking about all these responsible qualities I want in a man, but my avy is a picture of a guy's bulge.... you see where I'm going with this. It was also ironic cuz you were talking about how you got a whole lotta ratchet chicks in your city so the chances of you finding a "good girl" are slim to none.... but your avy, if you don't mind me saying, is kinda ratchet itself
laugh.gif
I mean, I could see if it was like an actress or model or something like that... and a TASTEFUL display of a phat booty--- but naw... yours ain't in the least bit.
So when I judge you based on your avy, don't act surprised. That's not you, ok great! But don't act SURPRISED. Which I am kinda shocked that you are. Women constantly get judged by our pictorial representations, whether that's who we really are or not. When I do it back it's not ok? Suddenly it's WRONG to judge someone you don't know by something as insignificant as a picture?? OOOOOOOh. My bad. And I'm dumb now? OOOOOOh, ok.
and I know PLENTY phat bootied level headed women
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Some of my closest homegirls, actually. So that has nothing to do with it... whoever made that statement missed the point.
The reason why I said calm down, is because I didn't even go in--- I'm willing to bet if I was a guy and said the SAME thing, nobody would've noticed (where do you even think I got the whole "strong pic to avy ratio" thing from anyway??) Ya'll say that to each other all the time on here and people just kinda bypass it. As you should. This is niketalk--- we talk **** and keep it moving. I didn't post a paragraph going in. But now , according to one fellow up there, I'm "starting it" ???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
If you think this is me "starting" something, you must not be familiar with my posts. It's a kinda double standard I've become used to around these parts, so when I tell you I'm chilling.... trust me, I'm chilling.
I'm going to comment just like everybody else on this board.... in a slick, sarcastic, way. Don't treat what I say different just cuz you know I'm a chick.
Nothing you said made any type of sense, by the way. Just cause he likes a cake doesn't mean he likes women who take pictures of their booty and post it on the internet, it probably just means he likes a nice ***. So you connecting that with the type of women he likes is asinine. Maybe he likes nice, modest, good girls with a cake like that. Stop it.

because for the one dude that gets embarrassed there's 10+ amping her on and seeing nothing wrong with it.
Men give women the idea that its ok by their actions.
If men held women to a higher standard then the majority wouldne act the way they do.
Dudes being thirsty for some P is whats ruining women.

the truth.

This man speaks the truth

I definitely know the feeling of not wanting to bother with women. I'm in that rut now...but I don't blame them at all. I must be better in my decision making and stop being shallow.

Back
Top Bottom