Real Talk Post: Does anyone here have lots of anger towards women due to past issues? Vol. Guards up

I was just sitting at home thing about this and I come to realize that I have tons of anger towards women. (Not all women) I have been having this feeling since my last serious relationship ended a little bit over 2 years ago. Don't really want to go into details on that, but i'll just say that she wanted me to be something that I'm not, bottom line. After that relationship ended, it made me have so much anger because I know I have lots to offer, but i've been burned to many times and realize that SOME women just don't appreciate a good guy, but would do anything for a low life, DBoy, deadbeat, and etc. I have just had my guards up super high because now a days so many women tend to take advantage of dudes that want to treat them right and so froth.. Stuff like that makes me so angry, which resulted in me not really looking for potential GF's.. I've just been solo and haven't dated in a long time. My anger is just trust on a female as far as me getting taken for granted. Anyone else have or had this issue before and if so, how did you guys bounce back? In case anyone ask, I am 25 years old..

I've been a chubby dude all my life so I got no love from the ladies.
I had no confidence, no game, no nothing.
This summer I adopted Patrice Oneal's advice on women.
I love women, but I have extreme disgust towards their phoniness.

I love women just like the next man, but I agree with you on the Phoniness part.. My biggest disgust is the ones that tend to use their looks as a way to get whatever they want... :x

M.O.B.

I don't chase *******...******* chase me.

I'll never enter a serious relationship with a western woman. they're aren't loyal at all.

Last edited:
Anger? No. I do have intense disdain for most females of twentytwelve though...oh well, I came out of a good one and came into a good one, ain't too many more for me to care about.
laugh.gif

You sound like Paul Rudd's character in the 40 year old virgin.

But I wouldn't call it anger, just skepticism. The next girl I get serious has a long road ahead of her because of the last girl I dated.

I'm not mad ...

I just found out that most these chicks ain't ****.

It's not anger, it's just calling the nonsense for what it is...

Most women are not too reasonable because they haven't had to develop abstract thought and much critical thinking and reasoning outside of school. Not saying that to be sexist. I have no anger towards women because I understand them and their plight. You can't expect a creature that has been taught since birth that its value is based off of superficiality to focus on sound reasoning. They have a cartoon mind in which everyone is just caricatures of reality not reality itself. Of course this doesn't pertain to all women but I expect that to be the case of most of the women you poor souls are dealing with and I have myself in the past. You can hate a basketball players game but you can't hate on the game itself. It's just the game fellas, stop taking it so personally and you will be alright. You're disappointed because your expectations are too lofty for your subjects.

elaborate please
this **** show called 'American' culture is filled with ignorance, explicit sex, and violence.

Sometimes I just look around at what I see in disbelief....harlotry is at an all time high..I want a woman from a more traditional background who isn't out to be a 'sexually liberated', money hungry, selfish *****.

Last edited:
Don't worry, NT is full of jaded men/kids...
I am not jaded at all and I think women are the most beautiful creatures on the planet but after my last "real" relationship I just don't have time for bs, and it's truly hard because from day one I keep it funky with a woman about who I am, what I expect and what I have been through, but women will say one thing and as time goes by they start with that tryin to change you or saying what they don't like about you but I told you in the beginning what it is.... They are unstable creatures and think every man wants them, I am not angry, just indifferent now and not really looking anymore, hopefully I'll meet somebody with common sense that way because it's hard out here in these streets

Honestly I just don't trust their judgement. Point blank. It isn't about HATING them. I am really bothered that it is labeled as hating women.

I see these idiots on Instant Grams, searching for love and attention non-stop. Not having ANY idea of the reprecussions of all of the *****-dom.

I just don't trust their common sense man.

I don't even trust the common sense of those that have good fathers as well. I just think it is something in their heads that doesn't get it.

Like I am watching Jersey Shore. Snookie was dancing on a damn stage with her private parts showing and she has the nerve to wonder why the dude she is with was embarrassed by her actions and walked out. Like how can you be that dumb.

I don't have any anger towards women. After 25 years on this earth I would say it's more of a sense of realization.

No. I treat each woman different based on her actions. Completely unfair to group the all the same. Each one is different. Some are smashing only material, some could be good friends, others wifey potitental, others not worth my time.

If a Chicken burger taste bad, are you gonna say all chicken burgers taste bad and be mad at chicken?

Back
Top Bottom