Real Talk... What was the last good Major Released "Urban" film? Vol.No More Classics

Like straight up, do you guys think there will be another Friday or House Party like classic film? Is it that writers suck now a days so everything comes off as cheesy and trying to hard, or is there a lack of good NEW Black Actors?

I can honestly say the last timeless Urban Cinematic Release for me was Paid in Full
tired.gif

Like straight up, do you guys think there will be another Friday or House Party like classic film? Is it that writers suck now a days so everything comes off as cheesy and trying to hard, or is there a lack of good NEW Black Actors?

I can honestly say the last timeless Urban Cinematic Release for me was Paid in Full
tired.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

not a big market for black films or actors

laugh.gif
 Like there was such a big market in the 80's and 90's and no classic coming in the near future IMO because of writers with no new ideas.

laugh.gif
 Like there was such a big market in the 80's and 90's and no classic coming in the near future IMO because of writers with no new ideas.

Once God returns on Saturday there aint gonna be no more "urban" films ever.

Once God returns on Saturday there aint gonna be no more "urban" films ever.

I am sure most without pigmentation knows that Paid in Full even exists.

Friday is the only one I would give you. Not sure how crossover House Party was back in the day

I am sure most without pigmentation knows that Paid in Full even exists.

Friday is the only one I would give you. Not sure how crossover House Party was back in the day

Originally Posted by AEA18

laugh.gif
true, but fast forward. the demographics aren't fit for black films especially since people can bootleg now

Back
Top Bottom