Real Talk. Who's Brave Enough To Go Through This?

If that was how it really went down this was one of the worst designed military campaigns evre. they had them boys like sitting ducks no air support, smokescreens NOTHING, just "hey you run up this here hill and try not to get shot and, if u make it shoot back"

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

These days, the US will just bomb the crap out of them.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

If that was how it really went down this was one of the worst designed military campaigns evre. they had them boys like sitting ducks no air support, smoke screens NOTHING, just "hey you run up this here hill and try not to get shot and, if u make it shoot back"

but you have to understand that technology wasn't advance as it was today. and if air strike did come, then the Germans would have shot down the airplanes.

simply HELL NO....I'm no expendable pawn for advancing someone I don't even know agenda...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

alot of are ancestors laid there lifes down that day. with out them alot of us would have never been here.

OUR*

but tht scene was crazy....

Originally Posted by SupremeKlientele456

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

If I was in that situation, my best bet is to just jump in the water and play dead...

^^^
indifferent.gif
coward..im not saying i wouldve faught that war on my own terms but if i was forced into it i would defend my life by any means..
not play dead like some drama club f_g..

sorry i went so hard on this one nt but dam...thats some real foul @+%..
It's either your life, or your pride. You choose.

Originally Posted by OB89

If I was in that situation, my best bet is to just jump in the water and play dead...

Those looked like SEALS. Anyone know if I'm right?
Negative. They were Marines.

The current version of the SEALS did not exist at that time.

If that was how it really went down this was one of the worst designed military campaigns evre. they had them boys like sitting ducks no air support, smoke screens NOTHING, just "hey you run up this here hill and try not to get shot and, if u make it shoot back"
you have to understand in anyway war the frontline is going to get the most damage anyway, it was risky but it was basically the best entrance andit eventually lead to a successful invasion

Tatically, they did all they could have done.

it didn't show in the clip but when dude got shot in the helmet then took it off to look at his helmet. then he got shot in the head. crazy movie!!

Wars aren't fought to protect innocent people they are fought for political and economic gain.

When it comes down to it I'd only join the military if it were off some Red Dawn type Scenario.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Negative, they were Army.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

roll.gif
I hope you're not serious.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

They were Army

The D-day troops that stormed Omaha beach were the 1st and 29th infantry divisions of the US Army

Back
Top Bottom