Real Talk. Who's Brave Enough To Go Through This?

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

Originally Posted by SupremeKlientele456

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

If I was in that situation, my best bet is to just jump in the water and play dead...

^^^
indifferent.gif
coward..im not saying i wouldve faught that war on my own terms but if i was forced into it i would defend my life by any means..
not play dead like some drama club f_g..

sorry i went so hard on this one nt but dam...thats some real foul @+%..
It's either your life, or your pride. You choose.

You're forgetting you're on NT. Everyone is a G, but real talk if there was as a draft, I don't even think we would even have wars.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

The D-day troops that stormed Omaha beach were the 1st and 29th infantry divisions of the US Army
embarassed.gif
ehh I'm tripping, I keep forgetting thatSpielberg remade the Normandy Invasion scene.

i was watching the history channel and they were talking about how they were bringing up these soldiers up to the beach in those boats and the soldiers insidecould hear the gun fire hitting the metal barrier as the boat arrived on the beach. you had to have some balls being in the front since you knew you were goneright after the metal barrier dropped.

Originally Posted by DJC

I would personally never sign up for the military but if I was drafted I would definately be ready to do my duty.
heh, not me. sacrifice myself for what? to execute the interests of the ruling elite? to protect a corrupt government? to just become anotherstatistic? no thanks.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by DJC

I would personally never sign up for the military but if I was drafted I would definately be ready to do my duty.
heh, not me. sacrifice myself for what? to execute the interests of the ruling elite? to protect a corrupt government? to just become another statistic? no thanks.
Once the first bullet flies politics no longer matter.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by DJC

heh, not me. sacrifice myself for what? to execute the interests of the ruling elite? to protect a corrupt government? to just become another statistic? no thanks.
Once the first bullet flies politics no longer matter.
of course. ideally you put yourself in a situation where that won't happen.

Originally Posted by DJC

maybe to protect your loved ones
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

a lot of are our ancestors laid there their lifes lives down that day. without them a lot of us would have never been here.
1st off...*fixed*
2nd...agreed
pimp.gif
Lol that was so grammatically terrible.

wow one of the worst scenes in the movie..so sad but if it came down to protecting loved ones then yes

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by DJC

laugh.gif
smh.gif
get outta here. the exact mindset they want you to have. gotta love the sheep.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by DJC

laugh.gif
smh.gif
get outta here. the exact mindset they want you to have. gotta love the sheep.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was joking just so you know....

Originally Posted by jeenewed

eek.gif
Dudes were dropping like flies at the beginning.
I know man. To think people actually had/have to go through that.. I couldn't do it. The threat would literally have to be at my front doorfor me to take arms. I dont know, it just amazes me how thousands of people die just because two people disagree on something

Back
Top Bottom