[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

I just messaged like 15 girls with the exact same message "Can I hit?"
nerd.gif

What's your guys approach?

I'll admit it was desperation. My profile views was stuck on 1313 and I'm supersuperstitious so Ineeded the views to break that very unlucky number
laugh.gif

We'll see how it works out...so far I've racked up one L
laugh.gif

roll.gif
you are the first dude i have ever met who has admitted to out rightasking a chick can he tap. when i'm on these sites i play it cool, and they write me and say something like, "03 you so different from all the otherboys, all they ask is can they hit." what i'm not letting her know off the bat is...........all i want to do is hit it too. damn dirty dogs we are.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

roll.gif
you are the first dude i have ever met who has admitted to out right asking a chick can he tap. when i'm on these sites i play it cool, and they write me and say something like, "03 you so different from all the other boys, all they ask is can they hit." what i'm not letting her know off the bat is...........all i want to do is hit it too. damn dirty dogs we are.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

roll.gif
you are the first dude i have ever met who has admitted to out right asking a chick can he tap. when i'm on these sites i play it cool, and they write me and say something like, "03 you so different from all the other boys, all they ask is can they hit." what i'm not letting her know off the bat is...........all i want to the do is hit it too. damn dirty dogs we are.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
guilty
I don't like putting in all that work. Get straightto the point.
pimp.gif

I see it like this...If I can bag one out of 15 just from typing 3 words. That > than typing 3 paragraphs for each chick..

Originally Posted by C2345air

why don't ya'll break the ice and post your pics?

Im kind of shy. lol

:wink

BOOOOOOO check your pm....later (although you live like a 1000 miles away...)

You aint answer my question though
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my boy did something similar to that not too long ago

dude said he was spitting to a buncha girls around his way and was tired of the bull
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
so he just txted em all sayin "whats good ? you tryna have sex w me ?"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
he said mostof the girls were like "um excuse me ?" but one chick was like "haha omg ! wait are you being serious ?" so he kept txting that chick andnow shes down 2 smash
roll.gif
smokin.gif

No not right now buggz, im on my menstual cycle.

Lol, jaykay.

No but real talk, I don't do cyber buggz sorry. :/

You a fool.
smile.gif

What did the females tell you though?

Back
Top Bottom