Rear endend. the lady has no insurance.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

2mewn7n.gif
And the purpose of this was?  Oh wait to get a laugh right
30t6p3b.gif
Anyway, yeah OP you're going to have to sue or the insurance company will pay and then go after the driver.  If they do not pay then their license will get suspended. 
i really dont understand the purpose of this gif. u can go into every thread n post it but it still wont be funny n ur still not contributing. y join a forum if ur not gonna read?
I only think this is posted if there is a wall of text. But because it is just a sentence or two
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

2mewn7n.gif
And the purpose of this was?  Oh wait to get a laugh right
30t6p3b.gif
Anyway, yeah OP you're going to have to sue or the insurance company will pay and then go after the driver.  If they do not pay then their license will get suspended. 
i really dont understand the purpose of this gif. u can go into every thread n post it but it still wont be funny n ur still not contributing. y join a forum if ur not gonna read?
I only think this is posted if there is a wall of text. But because it is just a sentence or two
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Thats crazy because I was in the exact same situation...passenger in a vehicle that got rear ended at a red light and the #!*%+** driver didn't even file a police report (in hindsight I should have myself)

Thats crazy because I was in the exact same situation...passenger in a vehicle that got rear ended at a red light and the #!*%+** driver didn't even file a police report (in hindsight I should have myself)

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Thats why you gotta choose your policies wisely.
--I'm insured against uniinsured drivers through State Farm. FTW.

That is pretty much it. Some people just get the cheapest insurance out and it hardly covers anything aside from maybe if you hit someone. But this is more or less a learning experience. You could try and sue but don't expect to get a lot back since you have to pay lawyer fees and depending on what kind of car got hit, it might not even be worth it.

You should probably just call your insurance company and see what they have to say.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Thats why you gotta choose your policies wisely.
--I'm insured against uniinsured drivers through State Farm. FTW.

That is pretty much it. Some people just get the cheapest insurance out and it hardly covers anything aside from maybe if you hit someone. But this is more or less a learning experience. You could try and sue but don't expect to get a lot back since you have to pay lawyer fees and depending on what kind of car got hit, it might not even be worth it.

You should probably just call your insurance company and see what they have to say.

Back
Top Bottom