Recent vehicle pickup..upgraded. Need suggestions on wheels 2k budget.

'08
28inx2e.jpg

proximity opens doors (disregard old keys)
1zv8gzl.jpg

help me with wheels and tires...im clueless on that.

For 2 grand? check out VMR they make 20's. Or for 2500 check out ADV.1 flowspec wheels in 20's. ADV.1 is the baller wheel right now in the wheel game, so something to think about.

For 2 grand? check out VMR they make 20's. Or for 2500 check out ADV.1 flowspec wheels in 20's. ADV.1 is the baller wheel right now in the wheel game, so something to think about.

Dont get 20s bumper scraps . And rides like poo get 19s or 18s.. I had the 07 530i now the 06 m5 i just left it stock rides much better and make sure to get the exact rims for your car that dont need a spacer.

Dont get 20s bumper scraps . And rides like poo get 19s or 18s.. I had the 07 530i now the 06 m5 i just left it stock rides much better and make sure to get the exact rims for your car that dont need a spacer.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Al Audi wrote:

yeah, i know. I think they start with the 550. Either way, I'm still happy with my purchase.

dual pipes and fog lights are a must but nice purchase.
euros in white>

along with nice aftermarket alloys

i hate when cats put chrome on BMW/audi/benz

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

Al Audi wrote:

yeah, i know. I think they start with the 550. Either way, I'm still happy with my purchase.

dual pipes and fog lights are a must but nice purchase.
euros in white>

along with nice aftermarket alloys

i hate when cats put chrome on BMW/audi/benz

Dunno bout that 2K budget.. but if you want something clean... go with either ADV1, Vossen, Concept One Executive (probably more in the price range), or D2Forged

From Concept One Executive... The the CS 5.0 (Concave Wheel) is a really clean wheel... I've seen the RS8's on a few 5 series

From D2Forged... The VS1 is similar to the RS8...

remember...

DO NOT DO FULL CHROME... THATS CORNY... Get a brushed center... chrome lip... Real classy

Dunno bout that 2K budget.. but if you want something clean... go with either ADV1, Vossen, Concept One Executive (probably more in the price range), or D2Forged

From Concept One Executive... The the CS 5.0 (Concave Wheel) is a really clean wheel... I've seen the RS8's on a few 5 series

From D2Forged... The VS1 is similar to the RS8...

remember...

DO NOT DO FULL CHROME... THATS CORNY... Get a brushed center... chrome lip... Real classy

Probably doubt getting them for 2k but you can can't go wrong with BBS LMs
pimp.gif

There are good reps out there as well.

Probably doubt getting them for 2k but you can can't go wrong with BBS LMs
pimp.gif

There are good reps out there as well.

Back
Top Bottom