recommend me a car

sup nt i kno there are lots of these so you guys know the deal, my price limit is 9k but looking to spend a lil less that that to save for insurance andwhatnot. Trying to get something relatively nice to drive with a fairly comfortable interior. right now im thinking rsx or tc. any input would be appreciated.thanks!

bro i advise you save about 2k for car insurance, gas money, and pocket change. i had 8k cash when i was 16 to buy a car and my +%#%%+@ went and spent 7950 ona 2002 lincoln ls and i was dead broke after i pulled it off the lot
roll.gif
i aint have no money for gas nor insurance, i felt soo stupid so thats words ofwisdom right there.

but as for what car to pick, whatever you choose check its track record for reliability and whatnot, kbb value, and parts prices. some cars can be a pain inthe %#@ to maintain some are a bit cheaper to keep.

my .02, though.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

rb25det s13

/thread

pimp.gif
go with nissan sr or rb, it dont matter.
youd probably be able to cop an s14 or 03 350z for that much?
nerd.gif

(my friend sold his for 10k 3 months ago)

dont go with honda

Originally Posted by Sputnik

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

rb25det s13

/thread

pimp.gif
go with nissan sr or rb, it dont matter.
youd probably be able to cop an s14 or 03 350z for that much?
nerd.gif

(my friend sold his for 10k 3 months ago)

dont go with honda

get a Ka24det kouki s14. more reliable then sr or rb and cheaper. and enough power for a DD

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Unless you have a steady income already coming in, don't spend all of it.

yeah, im trying to get one for around 7.5-8k if not cheaper.. does anyone have any experience with the rsx or tc? im leaning towards those two at the moment..thanks for the replies so far!

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Do u want a coupe or sedan?

doesnt really matter to me, nothing too big tho.. but im tryna get something easy on gas, ima college student here so dont have that much to spend after i buythe car
laugh.gif

You looking to do any modding to it? You strictly going Japanese or are you looking at Euro and American also? Performance or comfort?

Back
Top Bottom