Recommend me a movie like this Vol. "thirteen"

501654~Thirteen-Posters.jpg

I just seen this movie last night (Cleveland Steamer
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
) and it might have been one of the realest movies i've ever seen. Anyone seethis movie? or saw something similar to it...recommend it to me.

If you liked it you'll prolly like this other one...damn I cant remember what it was called but it was based down here following some teens.

The Virgin Suicides
Girl, Interrupted

If you want over-the-top...
Kids
Ken Park

And not like that but in the same family....

American Beauty
The Ice Storm
Happiness

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Have you seen/heard of White Oleander?

I've had that book for years
laugh.gif
. Never got around to reading it andnever knew about the movie. How was the movie, ska?

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Whats it about?
"A thirteen-year-old girl's relationship with her mother is put to the test as she discovers drugs, sex, and petty crime in the companyof her cool but troubled best friend"

Ghenges and JT
pimp.gif
. I'ma check Girl, Interrupted out first...mightcheck out Kids but i gotta see what this "over the top" talk is about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by trueballer507

Whats it about?
"A thirteen-year-old girl's relationship with her mother is put to the test as she discovers drugs, sex, and petty crime in the company of her cool but troubled best friend"

Ghenges and JT
pimp.gif
. I'ma check Girl, Interrupted out first...might check out Kids but i gotta see what this "over the top" talk is about
laugh.gif

there was a show that came after degrassi called south of nowhere that was basically the same as the movie. plus the 2 lesbian chicks were
pimp.gif
yes pedobear.it also starred the mom that was in ken park that the dude was messing with.

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Holy $@!% ..

Ken Park
alien.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Straight up.

highly exaggerated movie.
You think so? Why?

something about it seemed really fake to me. probably the incest, the 3 sums like it was nothing... and the dude sleeping with his chick's mom.
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Kidulthood

good choice, this seemed to be a lot more "real" than kids/ken park.

Holy $@!% ..

Ken Park
alien.gif
frown.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Straight up.

highly exaggerated movie.
You think so? Why?

something about it seemed really fake to me. probably the incest, the 3 sums like it was nothing... and the dude sleeping with his chick's mom.
Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Kidulthood

good choice, this seemed to be a lot more "real" than kids/ken park.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay. Yeah, I can definitely agree with that. I felt the same way.

I thought you meant it was highly exaggerated in the sense that people made it seem a lot worse then it really was. I was gonna say.. whaaaaaaaat. are. you.talking about.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom