Recommend me a movie please

Besides the obvious(The Matrix, Ferris Bueller etc)?

Just watched The Experiment and I thought it was pretty good. Worth checking out imo. I'm not really up on movies that have on out in the last few years, I mainly want to check out movies from the 70's-90's

Besides the obvious(The Matrix, Ferris Bueller etc)?

Just watched The Experiment and I thought it was pretty good. Worth checking out imo. I'm not really up on movies that have on out in the last few years, I mainly want to check out movies from the 70's-90's

Check out Weird Science if you haven't seen that and also Event Horizon was a good movie...... i'll edit in a couple more as I think of them what genres you into?

Check out Weird Science if you haven't seen that and also Event Horizon was a good movie...... i'll edit in a couple more as I think of them what genres you into?

what kind of movie are you looking to see though? comedy, drama, action, b movie, new, old, netflix, documentary, etc?

what kind of movie are you looking to see though? comedy, drama, action, b movie, new, old, netflix, documentary, etc?

The Breakfast Club, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Big Lewboski, Little Monsters, The Wizard, Chungking Express, Eagle vs Shark, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Weird Science, Fast Times in Ridgemont High.

Most of these are movies I wanna watch. Hah

The Breakfast Club, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, The Big Lewboski, Little Monsters, The Wizard, Chungking Express, Eagle vs Shark, Me and You and Everyone We Know, Weird Science, Fast Times in Ridgemont High.

Most of these are movies I wanna watch. Hah

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I really like older movies for some reason from the 90's and before. Preferably drama or action but comedy is cool too.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I really like older movies for some reason from the 90's and before. Preferably drama or action but comedy is cool too.

The Usual Suspects

great crime drama
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom