*Recommend me a movie*

I got kicked out of the bed and now im chilling on the couch and cant sleep..what are some good movies that are not scary. Maybe a bit of action, comedy, andsome that will make me cry?

Ik everyones seen this but just in case you havent. Watch shooter, that movie is def my favorite

EDIT: pic a genre dude this is too obtuse

crying is weak.
however, these might work.

Comedy-

coming to america
trading places
norbit

Action-

boyz n the hood (and u will cry)
Ronin (r.deniro)
heat (r.deniro)
the last samurai (pretty gangsta)

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

City Of God, Oldboy, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. Good movie day for me.

still gota see it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

City Of God, Oldboy, Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind. Good movie day for me.

i havent seen city of god in about 2 years, so imma watch that right now.

Whats that movie called that Tom Hanks is in and he is stuck at the airport because his country didnt claim him or some stuff like that?

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I got kicked out of the bed and now im chilling on the couch and cant sleep..what are some good movies that are not scary. Maybe a bit of action, comedy, and some that will make me cry?
just noticed this

backstory?!??!

juss finished watchin 7 pounds pretty good movie my girl was crying

any more recommendations? action

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I got kicked out of the bed and now im chilling on the couch and cant sleep..what are some good movies that are not scary. Maybe a bit of action, comedy, and
some that will make me cry?
just noticed this

backstory?!??!

im staying at i guess my girls house, though we never asked each other if we wanted to be in a relationship it just happened, well she starts talking about herfamily and then started asking me about my friends lifes and asked how one of my close child hood friends died. I looked at her with i guess a sad face orsomething close to that and she starts acting a sad and %$@% and kept on asking questions about it and i just kind of went off on her. broad told me to get the%*$# off her bed and that she was not sleeping with me tonight, so now im here in the living room masturbating.

Back
Top Bottom