Recommendations for a good running shoe?

UMMA KEEP IT ALL THE WAY REAL WIT U. I KNOW THIS IS "NIKE" TALK BUT THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE TO RUN IN FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN HEARING FROM A LOT OFCUSTOMERS THAT I HAVE WORKED WITH HAVE TOLD ME THAT THE BROOKS ADRENALINE GTS9 IS ONE OF THE BEST. IF U WANT SOMETHING THAT IS NIKE ME PERSONALLY I WOULD GOWIT DEM NEW AIR MAX+ 2009 AND IF U DON'T WANNA PAY THAT MUCH FOR THOSE JUST TO RUN IN THEN U CAN GO WIT SOME NIKE SHOX TURMOIL DEM JOINTS IS NICE TOO. BUTHONESTLY I WOULD RECOMEND N E TYPE OF ASICS OR BROOKS

go with the AM 2009 nike+ able as well very good shoe.
or go with the vomero any version is great
and the structure triax is great as well
b

Why not try to go get fit?? Thats the best running shoes ive heard of. I work at a speacialty running store and I hate customers like some of the peoplethat are posting. Most people wear the wrong shoe for there foot type and most wear there shoes to small and think they know what they are talking about butdont.
tired.gif

If you have to have Nike

Buy something from the Bowerman line of running shoes - they have a shoes for every type of runner. The Bowerman line is what pro runners who are sponsored byNike wear to train & compete.

Nike Max Moto
Nike Strucutre
Nike Equalon
Nike Pegasus
Nike Vomero
Nike Span

Originally Posted by TheAfoot

Why not try to go get fit?? Thats the best running shoes ive heard of. I work at a speacialty running store and I hate customers like some of the people that are posting. Most people wear the wrong shoe for there foot type and most wear there shoes to small and think they know what they are talking about but dont.
tired.gif
THANK YOU!
smokin.gif

Really though. Guys, thanks for posting what you have, but it is not ECONOMICAL or PRACTICAL to try 30 shoes that you knuckleheads have been posting, shoesthat aren't known for use as modern good shoes. Instead, the OP can spend 30 minutes at a running store and get it down to 3 UP-TO-DATE and TOP-OF-THE-LINErunning shoes that have been extensively tested and exclusively ran in, and avoid injuries in the future.

Definitely not a retro. Grab a true running shoe that is able to perform instead of these "lifestyle" shoes that Nike tries to pass off as runners.

Great contribution to this thread, Dynamic X! The paper bag test that you mentioned is a great first step. I think everyone should do this even if they do planto go to a specialty running store. That way, you'll have a basic understanding of your foot type and will probably be able to eliminate one or twocategories completely. For example, the large majority of people will fall in the neutral category... meaning they probably don't need to waste their timelooking through stability / motion control shoes.

Also, there are lots of good brands out there, many of which make running shoes almost exclusively (Asics, Mizuno, Brooks, etc). Having said that, anyone whotells you that Nike doesn't make a good running shoe is out of their mind. Let's not forget how Nike got started over 30 years ago!

Back
Top Bottom