Recommendations for Breweries/Ale Houses in the DMV

I turned 21 in April and I've yet to check out any Breweries in the area. I've grown very fondly of beer and I was wondering what spots to check out.

Rock Bottom Brewery in Arlington....tons of beers on tap, and wednesdays are $1 beer nights in 16oz. glasses...
pimp.gif

if you plan on doing that, make sure you get there EARLY and post up a spot at the bar. Lines get ridiculous, and if you got a prime spot by the bar,you're good for the night.

definitely hit rock bottom in arlington(ballston area)....and arlington drafthouse in arlington (heading towards bailey's crossroads)....

not really sure if it counts but hit up brickskellers in DC. over 1000 different types of beer.

Another vote for Rock Bottom in Arlington. I've heard that Dogfish Alehouse near the Seven Corners area in Falls Church is pretty decent but kind ofpricey.

Good look on the info fellas. Definitely gonna hit up Rock Bottom next week, but have y'all been to the Saloon?

Yea franklins in Hyattsvile is pretty good. Harm is that an open invite to Brewers art

The Quarry House has beers that knock your top off.

Rock Bottom is a chain, but they do alright.

DuClaw in Bowie at the Town Center.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Brewers Art in Bmore......

I told Fantastic 4 I'd take him there before the DAR starts to try their beer....

You should join for the drunken fun....
pimp.gif

Capital City Brewing Co. right around the corner from the Verizon Center...the food is way better than alot of the places mentioned also.

Back
Top Bottom