Recommended Beard Trimmers/Clippers

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Besides the t-liners has anyone copped the Oster 76? I heard it was the truth and been thinking about copping for the longest
I've got one. If I had to do it again I would've got the oster finisher or wahl peanut or something similar to those. I wish the 76 had a taper lever. It's good, no doubt about that, but most people don't need this much power from a clipper. They get hot pretty quickly as well.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Anyone use a comb set with the T-Outliner to trim down your beard and shave your head?  If so, what comb set do you use?

I see a few t-blade options on Andis' website but I wanna make sure that I get the right ones to do the job.

T outliners are trimmers. You can't get comb sets for them. You're looking for a set of clippers it seems.
Dang, looks like I need to hunt something down to augment my trimmer.  Cuz yea I really just want something that can take my beard down a little bit, with a #2 setting and then shave my head with a #1 setting.
nerd.gif

I've been cutting my own hair since college and I've been using the Andis Masters to trim my beard/cut my hair and t-liners for edging my facial hair. I'm sure you probably don't want to shell out that much just to maintain your facial hair tho

Called Andis today and they do make comb set to fit the T-Outliner but it is designed to maintain only a short and close look. Perfect for I.

Good Morning, Thank you for your recent email. Yes, you may use the item #23575, 4-piece comb set, with suggested retail of $6.00. To purchase Andis products please call customer service at 1-800-558-9441.  Or you may contact one of our Authorized Service Stations found on our website at www.andis.com under the service tab. Thank you for your inquiry. Best Regards, Customer ServiceAndis Company

Originally Posted by FullTech

Originally Posted by Orfiyus

Anyone know a good one for shaving the chest?

don't shave your chest, man
go use nair hair removal for men 
Can't you get chemical burns from this stuff?  I have a mad hairy chest
frown.gif
{, thinking about once I get a new job spending money on a few laser treatments to get it thinned out.  But check out Phillips Bodygroom, by far the best trimmer I have found for areas not on the the head/face.

What oil or "lotion" is everyone using in their beard? Mine is getting pretty dry, and I need a form of moisturization

beard and clippers and trimmers in the same sentence scares me.

been growing non-stop wont stop cant stop eh eh

Back
Top Bottom