RECON / NORT SF SALE. EXTENDED. 08.18.07-08.19.07.

do recon have any Flom items?
AIM - IMASHYBOI415 -- ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!
WANTED: HUF New Era - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Houndstooth, Wool, & Harringbone)
WANTED: SUPREME New Era / Box Caps - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Red World Famous & Cashmere)
WANTED: ALIFE New Era 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Red Wu Tang w/ Gold Embroidery)
WANTED: ATMOS New Era - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4

Quote:
isnt nort/recon closing?

Japan.

IF they close, does that mean SF and NY is closing? I dont think so, but then again... Im not sure.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

Yo.

Yup, still here. Ima be back real soon tho.
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

dope sale. if you look around, you could find cheap 5 dollar tees that were well worth it. i didn't go inside huf but by the looks of it, i think the recon sale was better.

P.S. Thanks to Matt for hooking us up with the viotechs and alohas.

dropped by their today, was pretty much like last time with their prices I think with the shirts. not a lot to choose from this time around though. picked up some gimme 5s for $70, got the last 11 though left shoe was a display and been tried on.

they also had some Mission SF Blazers for 100, smallest I saw in the back was a 9 and there were a ton of 10.5s not sure about anything higher though, had some white Melvins forgot how much in small sizes too.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

dropped by around 2pm today and couldnt find parking so i had to double park.

i was suprised there wasn't a line too

i got two recon tees for $5 each and a futura box tee, possible the last one? couldn't find any other ones
as for shoes, not much i was interested in

a lot of air forces and i remember see infrared AM90s for $125
melvins, mission blazers for $100
and i know the recon/nort crew was selling some of their own stuff

Best Recon sale yet. REALLY glad i stopped by. I picked up the infra 90's since i missed the boat last time. When i saw them I was like, @#%$? infra 90's!?! Whoever brought those to the sale, thanks. For all four. heh.

Again, i'd like to say the Recon crew are all reall cool peeps. Thanks yall.

damn there were infareds? I got there around 2:30 and didn't see em

Best Recon sale yet. REALLY glad i stopped by. I picked up the infra 90's since i missed the boat last time. When i saw them I was like, ? infra 90's!?! Whoever brought those to the sale, thanks. For all four. heh.

What size were the Infared?
AIM - IMASHYBOI415 -- ALWAYS CONTACT ME DIRECTLY ON AIM!!!
WANTED: HUF New Era - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Houndstooth, Wool, & Harringbone)
WANTED: SUPREME New Era / Box Caps - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Red World Famous & Cashmere)
WANTED: ALIFE New Era 7 1/8 or 7 1/4
(Esp. Red Wu Tang w/ Gold Embroidery)
WANTED: ATMOS New Era - 7 1/8 or 7 1/4

Quote:
damn there were infareds? I got there around 2:30 and didn't see em

Sorry man. It's probably because i cleaned them out about a half hour earlier.

Quote:
What size were the Infared?

2 10's and 2 10.5's...

Quote:
any more mission blazers?

I think they had a FSR? I didn't see any sizes listed on the tage like they usually do if there's only a few left. I was almost going to pick some up...but opted for the extra pairs of 90's.

damn you took my sizes too. how much were the 90s ?

and i saw a lot of blazers in the back a lot of 10.5s in there.

Sorry bro!

Infras were $125. Well worth it to me since i have been trying to find a pair for a long time. And everytime i have seen them on ebay they have been in the $200 range.

sounds like us summit heads missed a decent sale.
but y'all missed some good times+FREEBIE$ too tho. :wink:
wink.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

just wondering if we can bring in shoes to sell??? sounds like somebody did for the infrareds
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Nah, i think some of the cats who work there brought them in. Upstairs they had quite an array of shoes. Black laser IVs, DMPs, Pigeons [!], and Futura P-Rods.

CLsmooth71- i totally spaced on the BBQ, plus i was on a tight timeframe since the wifey was home watching the baby. I'll try and make it to the next one. Same thing goes for SP tonight...bummed i can't make it, but today's trip to Recon makes it all better. lol I also have to agree with you, Recon is probly my favorite boutique in the bay. Great staff, quality goods and great sales. :wink:
wink.gif

ah i'd missed em too for a while now. and you're right about the crazy price on em on ebay. and did you have to buy all 4 man? well maybe i'll get lucky

saw the stuff they had upstairs and they had crazy heat on there, too much for me though, would've loved to have copped those Futura P-Rods

I was able to go around 6. They had plenty of fitteds, shirts, and jackets.
If your iffy about the sale just check it out its worth it. I copped 1 nort shirt and 1 subware for 10 bucks.
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I wish I was there...

Damn infrareds are 200 nowadays?

I'll be heading down tomorrow. Hopefully still some good stuff left.
-w

nort/recon is closing jus changing its name
team 707​
it aint my fault when i was a baby i fell in a box of gliter and i been shining ever snice then

Back
Top Bottom