RECON / NORT SF SALE. EXTENDED. 08.18.07-08.19.07.

One word: $12 New Era Fitteds.

I copped two :wink:
wink.gif
OLD TURKEY BUZZARD​

^word. they were really helpful even with all the people coming in and out of the store.

btw.
if anyone has some nort/recon stickers there willing to part with lmk. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Best Recon sale hands down. copped a few 5 dollar tees, and some black packs for 50 bucks. also saw the mission blazers, but didnt really feel em. great customer service too, best in any store in sf imo.

man, i'm really sorry i couldn't make it out there this weekend now.

any other deals on J's besides the $95 black XX2s??
any AM95s??
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Shouts to Matt. I was the dude that picked up a W)Taps tee and is always around the area cause of gf. Haha.
Great service and great sale overall.
-w

Great sale!! Got there Saturday night around 6 and found parking RIGHT in front of the store :wow:
eek.gif
. They had some great deals. Picked up some AF1 Supremes for $100 (original $200). GR white uptowns were like $45, Kobe/Lebron AF1 were like $110, Air Max 1's were $50. $5 tees. Oh yeah, great service- another reason I never go to HUF.

^^^ Sorry to break the "bad" news. I had to keep myself from stocking up on "all whites" and impulse shopping. I didn't even feel like looking through all the t-shirt boxes upstairs. Being around all those shoe heads just made me want to grab my shoes and bounce.

WE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.

WE'RE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER ONE.

THIS WEEKEND THE SALE IS EXTENDED.

08.18.07. - 08.19.07.

SATURDAY 11 - 7
SUNDAY 12 - 6

IT'S WORTH COMING BACK.

RECON / NORT SF
1827 POWELL ST.
SAN FRANCISCO CA
SAT: 11 - 7
SUN : 12 - 6

killer.

HIPHARDHOPCORE

are u guys putting out more stuff?

also any black polka squares left in a 11?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

If there is more new stuff I will be paying a visit.
TEAM WARRIORS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS TEAMSSB

Same question. Will there be new stuff?
I'll probably be there again. :lol:
laugh.gif

-w

Back
Top Bottom