Red Dead Redemption...

The Undead nightmare pack was perfect for halloween. One of the best DLC's I"ve played,so many things to do,mythical creatures 
laugh.gif
. It's longer than some of the games that released this year too so you get hella value for your money. Rockstar knows how to make DLC with the GTA 4 ones and this one. My fav game this year with ME2,Heavy Rain and ACB. GOTY in my opinion,the graphics were amazing and the best looking environment I've ever seen in the game and it had one of the best stories in a video game. The single player in its self was amazing but the multiplayer's great too.
30t6p3b.gif
@ thinking about getting Jam over this.

depends on your situation

for me, nba jam is alot more fun, especially with friends

i didn't like gta4 or rdr

depends on your situation

for me, nba jam is alot more fun, especially with friends

i didn't like gta4 or rdr

Originally Posted by gambit215

being looking to play this and Heavy Rain for a minute, but Gamestop is BUGGIN trying to still sell em for 54.99 used.....................Rockstar satisfies my quench for senseless killing so I'll give it a shot..............Anyone looking to sell................PM ME $30 in your paypal acct....EZ

GameStop has it for $39.99 used right now.

Originally Posted by gambit215

being looking to play this and Heavy Rain for a minute, but Gamestop is BUGGIN trying to still sell em for 54.99 used.....................Rockstar satisfies my quench for senseless killing so I'll give it a shot..............Anyone looking to sell................PM ME $30 in your paypal acct....EZ

GameStop has it for $39.99 used right now.

like 800 points for Undead Nightmare, you can get it on disc too, but I don't know the price
this thread made me wanna play again

Just killed me a sasquatch

like 800 points for Undead Nightmare, you can get it on disc too, but I don't know the price
this thread made me wanna play again

Just killed me a sasquatch

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How much is the DLC?

It's $10 and well worth every penny. Highly recommend it.

They recently released it in a physical copy packaged with some other previous DLC as well for $30 I believe.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

How much is the DLC?

It's $10 and well worth every penny. Highly recommend it.

They recently released it in a physical copy packaged with some other previous DLC as well for $30 I believe.

Red Dead Redemption is so dope. It is like GTA but it's so much better and it is a game you can actually beat unlike GTA that seems to just be impossible at later missions. But the story is so dope, so many random side missions, poker for days, open world that just looks so dope, killing random animals and things for the hell of it.......I mean it is that good.

And then there is online play, which is just another reason to get it in itself.

Red Dead Redemption is so dope. It is like GTA but it's so much better and it is a game you can actually beat unlike GTA that seems to just be impossible at later missions. But the story is so dope, so many random side missions, poker for days, open world that just looks so dope, killing random animals and things for the hell of it.......I mean it is that good.

And then there is online play, which is just another reason to get it in itself.

the main thing that makes RDR better than GTA IV is the that most of the space is not wasted on buildings you can't go in or interact with...instead of usless storefronts the game has a living environment animals random strangers etc.

I agree Red Dead doesn't  top Gta4 and its dlc.

But its still one of the best games out this year, just that its replay value isn't long.

Back
Top Bottom