Red Dead Redemption...

John Marston is that dude
pimp.gif

it won game of the year? if it did, it might come out bundled with the dlc for 60. you should wait for that.

One of the best single players games imo. the multiplayer is alright too.

it won game of the year? if it did, it might come out bundled with the dlc for 60. you should wait for that.

One of the best single players games imo. the multiplayer is alright too.

L.A Noire is about to be a huge hit, Rockstar doesn't seem to be pumping out sequels lately so it'll be a while till we see a new Red Dead or Gta.

L.A Noire is about to be a huge hit, Rockstar doesn't seem to be pumping out sequels lately so it'll be a while till we see a new Red Dead or Gta.

the game is pretty dope but i got bored quick. there isn't much replay value. the story is pretty cool and the ending was dope. dope graphics. although riding on a horse for hella long is not fun.

i haven't played online, nor have i downloaded any of the "new content" they have.

the game is pretty dope but i got bored quick. there isn't much replay value. the story is pretty cool and the ending was dope. dope graphics. although riding on a horse for hella long is not fun.

i haven't played online, nor have i downloaded any of the "new content" they have.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

glad to see im not the only one that thinks rdr is much ado about nothing. it was ok imo. i beat it once then traded it . like i seriously dont know why this is game of the year.
looking forward to la noir tho

What other game do you think was better than RDR that came out this year? Mass Effect 2 would be my 2nd fav but RDR was just an incredible game imo.

L.A. Noire is one of the games that I'm looking forward to the most. Looks
pimp.gif
. Rockstar is probably the best studio out right now,hit after hit after hit.
Personally im a big fan of assassins creed brotherhood. Im the only nter that still post in that thread. be having conversations by myself...lol
I thought black ops was going to win goty.
I'm a huge AC fan,AC2 was my fav game of last year and altough I really liked ACB,RDR was the best game this year imo. A COD game should never win goty since it's always the same formula each year.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

glad to see im not the only one that thinks rdr is much ado about nothing. it was ok imo. i beat it once then traded it . like i seriously dont know why this is game of the year.
looking forward to la noir tho

What other game do you think was better than RDR that came out this year? Mass Effect 2 would be my 2nd fav but RDR was just an incredible game imo.

L.A. Noire is one of the games that I'm looking forward to the most. Looks
pimp.gif
. Rockstar is probably the best studio out right now,hit after hit after hit.
Personally im a big fan of assassins creed brotherhood. Im the only nter that still post in that thread. be having conversations by myself...lol
I thought black ops was going to win goty.
I'm a huge AC fan,AC2 was my fav game of last year and altough I really liked ACB,RDR was the best game this year imo. A COD game should never win goty since it's always the same formula each year.

yo where do I get improved arrows it says its available to buy after chapter two but I don't see them in the ammo stores

Back
Top Bottom