Red Velvet Cake....

RVC is crack. You my good sir are buggin

I havent had it in a while though
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

crumbs red velvet cupcake... it's like god himself ejaculated in my mouth (yeah i said it)
I came in here just to post Crumbs' Red Velvet cupcake. The second part? Not so much.
BTW I can't stop laughing at that cat gif.

if you havent tried the coldstone red velvet ice cream cake you dont know what ur missing

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

YOU BUGGIN

just because people you know cant cook or places around you sell crappy cakes does not mean it sucks. your surroundings suck.

crumbs red velvet cupcake... it's like god himself ejaculated in my mouth (yeah i said it)

cup_Red_Velvet.jpg

I want no part of that kind of RVC

What if it was out of SIMPLY
wink.gif

I'd
devil.gif

People who say its the best, ARE YOU FROM THE SOUTH?? Ive heard this cake is a big fav only in the south.. Im from CA, and the cheesecake factory has it as a special. I tried it and I wasnt impressed by it. Maybe it was made differently there..

went to yogurt land about a week ago and they had this as a new flavor. I was straight on it, but one of my buddies said it was
eek.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

People who say its the best, ARE YOU FROM THE SOUTH?? Ive heard this cake is a big fav only in the south.. Im from CA, and the cheesecake factory has it as a special. I tried it and I wasnt impressed by it. Maybe it was made differently there..

FYI....The Red Velvet at Cheesecake factory has about 1700 calories and 92 grams of fat.
Hope you didnt eat it by yourself

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

It's chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting. They use red food coloring for the batter to make it red. It's about as good as carrot cake to me. To each their own.

It's not red because of red food coloring. Red velvet cake shouldn't have ANY food coloring in it. The color of the cake comes from the acidic reaction between the cocoa & buttermilk.

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Originally Posted by djaward

FYI....The Red Velvet at Cheesecake factory has about 1700 calories and 92 grams of fat.
Hope you didnt eat it by yourself

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom