Red Velvet Cake....

Joined Jul 25, 2008
I clicked the Icon thinking, "Hey, we share the same ideas." But i really have to disagree with you on this one. Maybe the person who cooked the cake for you had the wrong recipee, because my grandmother taste well.

Joined Nov 11, 2007
i had that @%*% for the first time in october.. it's terrible. i don't understand the hype..at all.

Joined Jul 16, 2004
Wait hold on...These people don't like this !#$%???...

OP needs to off himself/herself pronto........
CPK's Red Velvet Cake.

Really tho..its just chocolate...but the food coloring makes you think the cake is some new @!@%.

jackiechizzan

Banned
Joined Jun 21, 2006
Originally Posted by he told on me

I clicked the Icon thinking, "Hey, we share the same ideas." But i really have to disagree with you on this one. Maybe the person who cooked the cake for you had the wrong recipee, because my grandmother taste well.
oh word?

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by he told on me

oh word?
Yeah, costco makes the wrong recipe.
smh @ you for tasting your grandma

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now