Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

packer-21.jpg

packer-4.jpg

Packer Shoes’ collaboration for the Reebok Pump 20 campaign was nothing less than a hit last November. The Dominique Wilkins inspired Reebok Pump received a great deal of positive feedback and was dubbed one of the better designs in the aforementioned collection. In an attempt to build on that shoe’s success, Packer Shoes will released another Reebok Pump sneaker that is dedicated to the Human Highlight Film.

This Reebok Pump Omni Zone features the same Atlanta Hawks inspired color scheme with the predominance of the base constructed in black tumbled leather. Personalized, Dominique Wilkins details are noticeable throughout the shoe such as his number ’21′ stitching on the left foot and his nickname, ‘Nique’, on the heel panel. Other features include Packer Shoes and ‘Human Highlight Film’ labels on the inside of the tongues, personalized insoles that contain various stats, a speckled midsole and minimal reflective 3M sections. Also, four sets of laces are included. The Packer Shoes x Reebok Pump Omni Zone “Dominique Wilkins

little too crazy for me but i know packers loves them some pumps so i appreciate these collabos. i just want that white/purple asia-only pair
frown.gif

Just picked up the Omni Zones White Team Purple, for those of you on the fence this may make up your mind
wink.gif

tre, did you pick them up from that seller on ebay? i was about to break down and grab a pair but he doesn't have them listed anymore!

waaaaaack. great vid as usual

Holler yea i did, I've purchased from him in the past so I jumped on these definitely worth it, would still love it if these things released again here like the twilight zones so I could pick up a second pair. Was contemplating picking up the axt's too but the fact they punked out on the raquet ball material for the pump kept me from doing it (have to admit they look good though)

Grabbed a couple pairs in the "nique" .. joints are sick imo.  Keep it up Packer.. glad you guys honor the Nigue for the player he was.  Dude doesn't get the respect he deserves!  Competition between him and Jordan was classic....  Anybody else grab them?

snagged my packer omni's.....cant wait...  now i just want the sole box omni's to drop.
Tre, why you always filming in the bathroom??  Nice video though as usual..

^^^^^ Haha! your not the first person to ask but I do that because the lighting is better, and mainly because there is less noise (no TV's blaring, outside conversations, kids running around screaming and yelling etc.)  BTW holler the seller relisted a few sizes of the teampurple omni zones, and those packer shoes omni's look good definitely looking forward to the solebox  release as well.

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Grabbed a couple pairs in the "nique" .. joints are sick imo.  Keep it up Packer.. glad you guys honor the Nigue for the player he was.  Dude doesn't get the respect he deserves!  Competition between him and Jordan was classic....  Anybody else grab them?

I got em online.  Can't wait to get this package in the mail...did you guys buy the matching shirts too or naw?  I passed on the shirts btw.

laugh.gif
I think its pretty funny how people are trying to sell these for 350.00 on eBay meanwhile you can still buy them for 130 off the site

Yeah I know, they are thinking it is going to sell like the Pump 20's.....these will definitely sell on ebay but they gotta wait a good amount of time until they are completely sold out

can anyone get me a 10 in the red suades for a decent price??  DJ im sure you got a pair yeah?

got my packer omni zones today, sooooo sick... leather is so soft and all around amazing quality.  gonna have to grab a 2nd pair!!

Where did you see it on Reeboks site? I had never seen the colorway before anywhere, not even to order for my store. I will post a bunch of pics on here once I get them. Got a couple other samples and prototypes for Christmas

Yeah post some pics, I love seeing the rare stuff! 

Go here:  http://www.reebok.com/US/thePump20?a=load  and got to the second tab on (the last tab on the timeline) Pump 2010 and you'll see a selection of 10 shoes, the TZ is shown in the green color and you can even zoom in on the photo.  I'm not sure what this means for any future releases.

Back
Top Bottom