Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Those Packer shoes are great, it's nice that they are honoring Dominique.  But I think this shoe would do an even better job of that, I'd love it if this got retro'd, the original pump in red/gray.  I wonder if these were made special just for Nique, or if they were ever actually released?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Like that simple color way just don't understand why they didn't just leave the pump orange on them

I agree.  I like some of the non-original colorways they've come out with, but keeping the orange basketball would make the most sense on shoes made for basketball.    

^^Tre, I am actually mad now that I didnt keep all the pumps on my 1 of 1's orange....I didnt even think of that!!! Maybe next time, that orange Pump really makes everything pop

According to my orders they come out in January, so pretty soon. They also have an all grey suede pair dropping as well.

Look good deadstock throw on that orange tongue and they would be good money, they could drop simple color ways galore

pimp.gif

Tre, bad news.....went to some shows in NYC today and was talking to my Reebok Rep. Both of those colorways of Omni Zones have been canceled. They didnt even get enough orders from Europe so looks like we wont be able to find these anywhere

kinda sucks buuuuuuuuut the white grey versions didn't resemble the original enough for me.  The OG white and grey was actually my favorite color way in the omni zones and Reebok REALLY watered down the retro.  Not sure if that would have made a difference as to whether or not they would have received orders or not but just look at the color placement of the OG's, even in such a simple color way they stood out, the same can't be said about the white grey retro.

that white pair was canceled? wow. leave it to reebok to cancel a mostly white, very clean colorway people can get behind. double bummer with the white/purple being asia only. wonder where reebok's head is at.

I'm kind of late. The burgandy Omni Zone's were cancelled? I was liking those. Are there any more colourways in the pipeline?

Can someone tell me how the sizing on the TWILIGHT ZONES run?

I'm kind of in between a 9/9.5. But in most cases with a shoe true to size I go with the 9 even though they fit a little snug, they break in nicely.

Just wondering if the TZs are true to size or if they run big or small?

What about the Omni Lites?

i feel like they fit true but on the bigger side...  i'd go with the sz 9 if you have a choice.  good luck, i just sold my DS sz 10's in the og neon colorway.

Damnit, i just ordered a 9.5 lol Hopefully they fit right and if not hopefully the guy takes returns. I'm pretty particular when it comes to the fit. Thanks for the help Lance.

Originally Posted by PumpLance

i feel like they fit true but on the bigger side...  i'd go with the sz 9 if you have a choice.  good luck, i just sold my DS sz 10's in the og neon colorway.
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you sell your sz 10's for?  I wanna sell mine too.

@Sinner.... i got $137 plus shipping on ebay.  I think retail was $119 and i got em off reebok.com with a discount.  i thought they'd go for at least $150 and have seen them sell for that recently.  good luck on selling yours and i'd try to get at least $150.  gonna have to retire my pair in rotation cause now i dont have a back up and these get dirty quick, ha.

^ Thanks. But I live in Asia (HK) so selling them will come with a hefty shipping (depending on where the guy lives). That'll make it a bit tougher for me. We'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom