Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

The omni zone II in white/navy is such a quality shoe. I have 2 pairs and they look like they were just made yesterday, and still wearable.

You have any pics handy? Please post 'em if you do.
glasses.gif

The w/navy II's were pretty great. I liked the little touch of having the word Hexalite stitched on the back. Rocked mine a lot in middle school.

Thanks for the pics, holler and Dead Stock.

Yep - those are it. I had that exact shoe.

Brings back great memories balling in them on my middle school gym court. They were actually quite solid performance-wise.

If White/Navy's retro, 1 pair at least, for sure.

If anyone needs help getting the Black or White/neon meesage me, I should be able to help you get your size.

i know this is the twilight zone thread but i figure i'd post here since its the more recent of reebok threads
but i got this in today..
i know i might be a noob but anyone else notice the use of mesh on the tongue as opposed to leather?
dsc06855f.jpg
dsc06855f.jpg
dsc06856io.jpg
dsc06857ky.jpg
dsc06858j.jpg

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

i know this is the twilight zone thread but i figure i'd post here since its the more recent of reebok threads
but i got this in today..
i know i might be a noob but anyone else notice the use of mesh on the tongue as opposed to leather?
dsc06855f.jpg
dsc06855f.jpg
dsc06856io.jpg
dsc06857ky.jpg
dsc06858j.jpg
Yea not sure why reebok didn't do it for the retro I noticed it on the OG pair I owned (pic below), but I gotta say they got the retro's real close

OG 89's had mesh??? wow, I don't remember that...

Caliba ~ would you mind scanning that? I see some familiar kicks that I used to have... like the CXT Ultra (I think that was the name)
nerd.gif
I'd appreciate it!

I can't believe I forgot about this release
smh.gif
at me.
I was anticipating it, and then it completely slipped my mind as 2010 rolled around.
I NEED a size 12 in the white and neon colorway. Is there any way I can get it for retail.
I'm really beating myself up over this
tired.gif

I have tons of old ads, some framed for my display but I'll try to get that scanned

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

I can't believe I forgot about this release
smh.gif
at me.
I was anticipating it, and then it completely slipped my mind as 2010 rolled around.
I NEED a size 12 in the white and neon colorway. Is there any way I can get it for retail.
I'm really beating myself up over this
tired.gif

PM me I should be able to get them for you below retail.

So many sneakers I want releasing.  I have to try to get these by next week.  Your guys pics are making me want them even more!

Can someone tell me what site I can find a size 12 for retail? They have everything but a 12 at reebok.com and that is only the black colorway.
And then all I see is size 6.5 - 10.5 left at other websites.
smh.gif
Why is this so hard to find
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the wht/acid yellow TZs are so sexy... CLEAN

I can't wait, I'm gonna be goin in on Pumps for 2010 and not so many Air Jordans anymore. Well, maybe not but I'm definitely going to be adding some Pumps to my sneaker collection.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

the wht/acid yellow TZs are so sexy... CLEAN

I can't wait, I'm gonna be goin in on Pumps for 2010 and not so many Air Jordans anymore. Well, maybe not but I'm definitely going to be adding some Pumps to my sneaker collection.

Its worth it.....The quality on these reebok retro's are crazy...Hopin JB is paying attention..lol

smh.gif
It started a while ago when he made the "First Nike's" thread... I'm surprised its taken this long.
smh.gif

another gross (imo) collabo for the reebok heads to salivate over... this time in the form of the twilight zone sneaker.

espionage x twilight zone

ESPIONAGE2.jpg

info courtesy of hanon

Back
Top Bottom