Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Just got an email from Eastwest customer service dept, someone cancelled their order for sz10 & mine can go through ...looks like I'll be payingretail after all!

I'm just going to go ahead & give myself the...

happy.gif

I just ordered mine on Zappos, well the White/Neon colorway.

I will be getting the black pair come Friday. These seem to be still readily available.

^^^^ i don't think they are that readily available, they show a full size run but many sizes are sold out, if you go to size 12 it says its out of stock

It was good of reebok to retro the twilight zones. Hopefully they will retro the white/blk/teal axt pumps in the future.

They did a couple AXT retro already but the pump was the same one use for basketball...which the og had a blk smooth pump
mad.gif

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

i guess ya'll missed my post about reebok.com having most sizes and 20% off

laugh.gif

good looks Dollar, broke down and copped...first new kicks of the year
pimp.gif

with Nike doin' us dirty with the retros of late, I'm back on Reeboks since they're doin' the OGs justice.

Just got in my Twilights so thought I would share those pics. I have to say the quality is great, the pumps work perfectly, you can actually feel them pump upand hear the release. I also took pictures of my OG Twilights to show some of the differences that some of you have been talking about. In all honesty therewasnt too many differences and definitely nothing major. I would have to say reebok was spot on with this retro and in terms of retro quality they sh** onnike.

Just some info, I did not have the same same color OG Twilights so not everything may be the same. Also my OG pair is a size 10, where as my retro is a sz 9.

Reebok & Basketball were stitched on the OG's and Printed on the Retros:

No Twilight Zone tag on inside of OG's....although Im pretty sure there was a tag on the inside of the OG Neon Yellows. Wonder why they didnt put it on theOG Cherry Red??

To me it seems that the shape is a little different. It seems that there was just a lot more padding all together on the OG therefore making it a little morebulky. The retro although keeping the general shape of the Original Twilight is a little more sleek.

Pump release button is on the opposite side.

Vents on toe box of OG's are smaller then on Retro.

So as you can see the differences are minor and none are really a big deal at all, just thought I would share with everyone.

Keep em comin Reebok!!!

thanks for the up close pics DeadStock, just looking at those pictures I can tell the leather on the OGs are better, how would you compare them?

Thanks DeadStock Js!! I noticed the pump release is on the opposite sides too! Its kinda funny I still go left side for the release where should be right now!haha

I still think that compare to the nike retros. Reebok is doing quite a good job in keeping the material, shape and quality on these retros so far. Lovemines!!!!!! thanks RBK!

eek.gif
x10000000000 @ those OG Cherry Reds......
pimp.gif

Those bring back memories. Where did you get those from?

If Reebok drops those,.....Nike/JB will not see anymore of my money this year.
laugh.gif

I'm trying to remember but did the twilights come in a black/purple OG colorway or was it the omni lites????

Trying to find a pic of them, but i'm sure someone owns a pair....
nerd.gif

I picked then up on eBay a while ago. I'm pretty sure the twlights didn't come in black/purple, I do have a pair of original AXT's in black/purple

So did the OGs have a heel bladder or not? nobody has ever answered that question.
I guess everybody with the OGs is so pleased to have these retro at all, that they're happy to skip the fact Reebok missed out a huge part of this shoe

Well, I dont think the twilight has heel bladder. Only the Bring Backs (1st pump) got them i believe. Hope I answered your question!
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

So did the OGs have a heel bladder or not? nobody has ever answered that question.
I guess everybody with the OGs is so pleased to have these retro at all, that they're happy to skip the fact Reebok missed out a huge part of this shoe

Yes the og's had the heel bladder the retro's do not.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Yeah, I was just discussing this with Tre... I remember the OG's having the heel bladder, but I wasn't 100% sure, so I had to confirm with Tre. Yep,its missing from the Retros.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom