Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Haha, I understand. I just had somebody else SWEAR that black/red was an OG color and I was starting to think I was losing my mind. I was like I KNOW we only got 3 colors in the US, because I had em all!

And yeah, I'm gonna beat these black/red ones to death.

Peace,
J

So I didn't see the release dates of these Answers in this thread. I went to Wal-Mart last night and finally found the new XXL spinoff mag with A.I., Ross, and Tyga on the cover. I took pics but dont really feel like posting now... Maybe I will in a sec after I get all my apps back on my phone

May 24th for Black/Gold

July 26th for all Red/Red Patent Leather

November 8th for Black/Red

why does the Shaqnosis look funky on that Slam mag picture?

Last edited:
had the white/red in middle school and loved em.. they kinda aged funky but i'd cop if they came out again and went on sale.

Last edited:
I have no clue, but I hope that those and the white/red og colorway are in the mix.

Sidenote: Anybody remember or have pictures of the Denver Nuggets colorway that was on ebay a while back?
nerd.gif
you have Nooo clue? this pic is from there spring 2013 shots

do those flaps by the laces Velcro down or anything so they cover the laces? that's the only part of this shoe that kind of throws it off to me

do those flaps by the laces Velcro down or anything so they cover the laces? that's the only part of this shoe that kind of throws it off to me

no.

man 150 and without dmx? reebok are douche bags.

the omni pumps even get their price raised smh

$150 is too much. I only want the white/red or the navy patent. Already got the black and gold.

The patent red is cool but they should have made the red patent pair that he wore. Red with some gold looked much better than that red and silver they're doing.

its 2013. these are considered casual shoes people.

there will be NO DMX tech in these. get off it...

ona sidenote, them joints is CRACK!!!

Can't wait for the black/white OG color. Had the last retro but they ran way too big. I used to just wear them with extra socks but I got tired of that and just donated them. They were some of my favorite shoes in my rotation. I hope they do a white based color way at some point.

Back
Top Bottom