Reebok Answer 13's!

20092268411837493.jpg
I hesitateto do this, knowing it will perpetuate the whole "everyone copies off Nike designs" argument, but here is the Nike P-Phaze, made for Rasheed and wornfor about a month in the 2001-2002 season. And yes, there are similarities.

Originally Posted by duke4005

20092268411837493.jpg
I hesitate to do this, knowing it will perpetuate the whole "everyone copies off Nike designs" argument, but here is the Nike P-Phaze, made for Rasheed and worn for about a month in the 2001-2002 season. And yes, there are similarities.

HUGE reach...I mean I can think of many shoes that have a similar "material". Other than that, I don't think these are the same at all, theP-Phase isn't even a basketball shoe...

probably the first picture of AI wearing the Answer 13's, pic from reebokbasketball.cn

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by duke4005

20092268411837493.jpg
I hesitate to do this, knowing it will perpetuate the whole "everyone copies off Nike designs" argument, but here is the Nike P-Phaze, made for Rasheed and worn for about a month in the 2001-2002 season. And yes, there are similarities.

HUGE reach...I mean I can think of many shoes that have a similar "material". Other than that, I don't think these are the same at all, the P-Phase isn't even a basketball shoe...
Sorry, nitzski, I wasn't meaning they copied Nike. I just meant I could see some of the people in here drawing that conclusion. And as for theP-Phaze not being a b-ball shoe, it definitely was made for basketball. Prof. K did a review of them when they came out, and they were made to be Rasheed'sfirst sig. shoe. The tubular air was a bad idea, as it had no positive performance leaps over air max, so they killed the concept after one year.

Back
Top Bottom