Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

just ordered my pair from finishline in the white/red. Used coupon code FROST25FS to get $25 off. Came out to $108 after taxes. I think I still have my white/red lows that came out way back in the day

I can't believe people are still buying these even when they don't have true DMX in them.  I'll admit that I love rocking the heck outta my pair Black/White mids (with shorts), but the lack of DMX really ruined my thoughts on purchasing another pair.  I'm so tempted with that White/Navy/Grey colorway because that was my FAVORITE colorway, but the lack of real DMX really makes it hard to cop outright.....

......Eh who am I kidding, I'm still gonna cop lol..........

I thought a 12 years old shoes wouldn't do well on court but after playing in the white black I have to say they're great. Good traction , comfort, lightweight etc

Just got the white/red in. Had to compare them to the lows from a while back. Disappointed in the lack of 3M and the cushioning

damn it was bad enough there was no DMX but 3m too. :smh: :x ........only way Im coppin this if hits Ross/Marshalls for like $35. :lol:

damn it was bad enough there was no DMX but 3m too. :smh: :x ........only way Im coppin this if hits Ross/Marshalls for like $35. :lol:

Reebok just laid off some staff at their offices. They can't afford to put out subpar retros like Nike/JB and hope to survive.

them blk/grey joints go tooooooooooo hard.

the silhouette of these shoes is frickin beautiful. the /slant/angle/slope whatever you wanna call it from the toe to the ankle when they are unzipped is too dope...

So happy that they decided to retro these. Especially the White/Red pair. Those are def my fav pair of shoes ever. I had an OG pair from 7th grade that I balled in. Bought a DS OG pair about 2 years ago. I didn't even get to wear them and my new puppy at the time ended up chewing them up. The retro pair is nowhere near as comfortable as the OG pair, but I wanted a new pair so I copped them. Still love them as much as I did 12 or so years ago.

Do you guys think they are going to retro the Answer V and/or VI? Love both of them too. Not as much as the IV, but they are still great shoes.

I can't believe people are still buying these even when they don't have true DMX in them.  I'll admit that I love rocking the heck outta my pair Black/White mids (with shorts), but the lack of DMX really ruined my thoughts on purchasing another pair.  I'm so tempted with that White/Navy/Grey colorway because that was my FAVORITE colorway, but the lack of real DMX really makes it hard to cop outright.....

......Eh who am I kidding, I'm still gonna cop lol..........

These are one of my favorite shoes ever. I was salty I couldn't get a pair for 10 years. Had to say **** the DMX this time :smh:

I wonder why they went with the tumbled leather upper. The OG's had smooth leather over the whole shoe.

just ordered my pair from finishline in the white/red. Used coupon code FROST25FS to get $25 off. Came out to $108 after taxes. I think I still have my white/red lows that came out way back in the day
tried code it said reebks are excluded from discount....

Release Date: 1/11/13 for $115
reebok-iverson-answer-4-retro-2.jpg

just got my white/red iv's in from packers 1/2 off sale ...cant wait for the blk/grays

edit

just noticed the tumbled leather on the upper thats cool tho... but the darker gray & the gray on the upper not matching the gray on the sole isnt :smh:

Last edited:
edit

just noticed the tumbled leather on the upper thats cool tho... but the darker gray & the gray on the upper not matching the gray on the sole isnt :smh:

THIS. Makes it look like a completely different shoe. :x Not getting it. Why cant shoe companies stop messing up retros? :smh:

EDIT: Damn what could have been by sticking to the OG even though they made sure to put DMX on the back part when everyone knows there is none. :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom