Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

Joined May 27, 2006
I just want some more colorways like the originals. Something with three color tones like the blue/grey/white or red/grey/white.

Joined Feb 25, 2011
yeah def would have to get every iverson release. I remember when I was a kid I wanted the iv's so bad but every store was sold out, if that happens again i will cry.

Joined May 16, 2006
Can't wait for these..i'm done with jordan brand.. one dissapointment after another..reebok please don't follow in footsteps.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

These are a must cop......  I will be buying every pair of Iversons that release.
co-sign

Im only checkin for the IV-VI models, I don't really like the questions and I only hooped in Ivos so if I didn't slash in them I'm not concerned

babylonzion

Banned
Joined Feb 2, 2012
black/grey/red colorway is rumored to be dropping as well. hopefully not limited like the questions were

Joined Jan 5, 2011
heh i have that pair already from when it dropped a couple years back. those and the flips of them. i could use another tho i suppose..

macc e-money

Banned
Joined Jul 19, 2012
Had the white/red ones back back in the day with matching socks...and the white/red A.I's with those pumps at the bottom.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now